United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassination Attempt

Go down

Assassination Attempt Empty Assassination Attempt

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:14 pm

After leaving the locker room Zombie is still chuckling. Suddenly a gunshot rings through the corridor and blood explodes out of Zombies chest. Zombie stops and looks down at his chest. Blood pours out from the area of his heart. He wipes the blood off and pulls the bullet out of his heart. He looks at it. He turns around and sees a man in all black looking through a scope of a sniper rifle.

I Zombie: You little son of a f...

Suddenly before he can say anymore ten men appear and start to shoot him to bits with uzis. He falls to his knees dramatically then gets up while the men continue to fire at him. He smiles then walks upto one of the men who continue to shoot at him.

I Zombie: You couldnt just shoot my back could you? I got an itch!!

Zombie turns around.

I Zombie: Ooooo yeh feels nice!!

Suddenly Zombie punches the man to the wall. He runs upto the other men knocking them out one by one. He walks upto the last one and knocks the gun out of the mans hand. Zombie picks him up and holds him up against the wall. Suddenly another gunshot rings out as another bullet from the sniper hits Zombie in the head. The bullet pierces the skin but it hits metal and the bullet falls to the floor.

I Zombie: I know The Company sent you!! Shame they didnt tell you that my skull is now metal after what happened in my last match!!!!! They saved my life!! And now they're trying to kill me? Why are they doing this asshole?!?!

The man in Zombies grasp laughs then chokes as Zombies grasp on the mans neck tightens.

I Zombie: You gonna tell me? Or do I have to crush your windpipe?

Man: Your ... accccchhh ... free again ... because of Bakla.

I Zombie: Awwwh and they wanted to experiment on me? Too bad!!

Zombie suddenly Deadbutts the man and instantly knocks him out. He picks up a handgun from one of the mens holsters. He aims it at the sniper far away. The sniper fires at Zombies skull again and the same happens. Zombie fires the handgun and the man falls to the ground.

I Zombie: Shame to waste them all!!! CHOW TIME!!! hahahahahaaa

Back to top Go down

Assassination Attempt Empty Re: Assassination Attempt

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:30 pm

(OOC Seriously dude, what the crap?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:25 pm

(OOC: I agree with this one. This came out of nowhere.)
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:32 pm

ooc ye this is really odd, its wrestling not a horror flick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:18 pm

OOC: lol its I Zombie hes like a boss in a game .. thats like .. what Ive based him on ... I wanted to keep that side of him ... besides I was a little bored as well... I mean "The Company" is basically Umbrella in Resident Evil ... I thought of doing an rp where Zombie fights with well known boss monsters in the game and beats the crap into them xD ... I just wanted to keep that violent side of him and that hes still a cannibal ... cos I felt I made him too soft now that hes with Bakla .. no offense Bakla... so yeh .. sorry if it was random or made anyone feel uneasy .. but its I Zombie ... you gotta expect it ... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:32 pm

(OOC: Ill play along then)

Rey Rey leaves the building looking for his car when he notices Zombie eating people

"Zombie what are you doing!? You shouldn't be eating human beings thats not right. They used to have a life. Seriosly man thats sad!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:46 am

[Ooc: Errr... Okay since Zombie posted I'll play along too... Plus how can Zombie be soft? Aren't walkign deads sort of petrified? I mean rigor mortis has set in right?]

Bakla enters the parking lot heading to its pink Vespa when it notices Zombie gnawing on a man... "Um Zombie, you better slow down you might choke on the... Nevermind..." Bakla tried to warn Zombie before he turned the man into a eunuch... "So what is this about Zombie? Anything you want to tell us? We're a team here, your problems are our problems... We got your back..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:26 pm

I Zombie stands up with blood pouring down his face.

I Zombie: No no .. its ok. They wont send anymore. They wont risk more lives! I said I was hungry and now .. well .. Im full!!

He pats his stomach and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

I Zombie: Well Rey Rey ... I have needs you see ... and well .. when hunger gets in the way I dont care who they are!!! ... I mean .. when you eat lamb or .. chicken ... THEY had lives before you tucked into them and poured boiling hot gravy over it. But you dont think about that!!! Its the same with me my friend!!!

(OOC: lol ... Maybe this can be a story that Zombies new friends in the new faction are slow to get used to his eating habits :D)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:46 pm

"Your probably right. I guess I just have to get used to you eating human beings like that even though its wrong. I mean you are a zombie. By the way zombie you'll never see me eating something that used to be alive."

Rey Rey finds his car and goes to the nearest Burger King to eat a whopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:05 pm

"Well just remember Zombie, we got your back, you don't have to do things yourself ok? Anyway I've got to run... I'm late for my manicure appointment... Toodles..." Bakla said before riding off in its pink Vespa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:34 am

Assassination Attempt Bbad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:44 pm

wow Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:23 am

Azagoth was going through the parking lot carring heavy heavy bags when he sees Zombie...

Hi Zombie... How are you doing bro????

Wow... I see more corporative corpses all around....

mmmm...

I think they'll never stop....
They don't learn...

Do you want some corpse disappearing service??? I'm still have that job at the anatomopathology section of the local University.... It's easy for me get rid of Human remains....

heh heh heh...

Azagoth's psychotic laugh cames out almost maniacly fron his mouth

but eat all that you can first.... This ain't happens everyday.....

he he hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:31 am

[Ooc: Hihihi... That's one cool ad Raul... :D]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:18 am

[OOC: Thanks. Feel free to use it for whatever Smile - I like to make them periodically, and you can use them in shows if they work.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

[OOC:Can you make one for me]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:07 pm

I posted a reply out of this topic, so we don't clutter it up. You can see it here:

Advertisements

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum