United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamal's Thug seeks out Bubba Gump

Go down

Jamal's Thug seeks out Bubba Gump Empty Jamal's Thug seeks out Bubba Gump

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:51 am

In the dark of the night, a figure moves silently through the shadows of the parking lot, dodging quickly in between the scattered cars. He makes his way slowly towards Bufords Bar and Training Center parked in the center of the parking lot. Its getting late, so everyone should be gone by now, especially with the first match of the season coming up in the morning.

Reaching his destination, the figure creeps up the stairs, and tries the door . . . locked. He pauses for a minute, then fishes his lock picking gear out of his jacket. After a few minutes, he triggers the lock, looks around cautiously, then opens the door and enters.

Buford is straitening up the bar, moving bottles of 'shine back in there place, wiping things down. Bubba Gump looks up from his table in the corner to see one of Jamal's Ghetto thugs enter the bar through the door that he thought had been locked.

The Thug puts a finger to his lips and motions for Gump to stay seated. He slowly walks towards them, peaking out of the windows on the way, and finally stands before Gump.

Thug 1: Bubba Gump, we need to talk . . .

Back to top Go down

Jamal's Thug seeks out Bubba Gump Empty Re: Jamal's Thug seeks out Bubba Gump

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:18 pm

Buford’s hand instinctual dives under the bar to the “surprise” strapped under the counter and glances over to his cousin. Bubba Gump shakes his head from left to right, and looks to the thug standing in the doorway. Gump’s first thought is that his friend was injured or in trouble, and a worried expression flashes across his face. Then, getting a better look at the thug, he realizes that his face show’s no sign of stress over the words he means to deliver. A quick sigh of relief passes over Gump, which is followed by the emotion of anger. Sending a henchman to talk with Gump means that Jamal has no intention of apologizing. Gump raises out of his chair to meet the thug on even ground.

Gump, speaking with an irritated voice: You’s got my attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:36 pm

The Thug reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small tape recorder. Again, he glances around nervously, as if he's afraid of being watched. He hesitates a second, and then places the tape recorder in front of Gump, and pushes play.

The tape recorder begins broadcasting a conversation between Jamal and one of the new wrestlers, the self proclaimed mediator, Raul Stevens.

Raul Stevens meets with Jamal Fatz

The tape ends before the conversation is completely finished, cutting off the last few sentences.

Thug 1: Look, its like this . . . I know Jamal, he's reverting back to the way he was in our College Gang, the one that got him kicked off the football team . . . He's got his own plans now, and I can't do nuthin' to stop him.

The Thug looks around nervously again before proceeding.

Thug 1: Jamal doesn't know I'm here, if he ever found out . . . well, lets just say it wouldn't be pretty. Something has to be done about this though, these guys mean business. This wrestling gig is the only thing that's keeping Jamal sane, if ever lost this job . . .

He gives a slight shudder, as his thoughts drift off to what might be.

Thug 1: The truth is, Jamal ain't gunna do nuthin' to stop this. He'll just sit there and let everything burn, shoot he might even feed the fire a bit. Its not that he doesn't care, its just . . . I don't know, its hard to explain. So I'm coming before you with this information, hoping that you'll take action . . .

The Thug grabs his tape recorder, places it in his pocket, takes a few steps back,
and waits for Gumps response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down