United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About That Horse

Go down

About That Horse Empty About That Horse

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:12 am

we find the general manager of united front wrestling standing in front of a truck.

a medical team is slowly wheeling their patient up a ramp into the trailer.

it is gorky pelin's horse. restrained.

"and you're sure we don't have footage of what happened," mrs winslow asks a staffer.

"none ma'am. the camera was tampered. we're interviewing building staff to see if anyone saw or heard anything suspicious. we suspect the horse was drugged during the broadcast."

mrs. winslow nods her thanks, before addressing a doctor.

"what do you have so far?"

"it looks like the horse was drugged, all right. but we won't know what the horse was drugged with until we can get it tested," the doctor answers, before adding, "i'm sorry we have to restrain your horse, mr pelin. we can't use anesthesia to calm it down, lest it might react with whatever messed up your horse."

mrs. winslow tells pelin "we will help you find out what happened and who did this to your horse. right now we cannot give you more information on possible suspects, but once we can find solid evidence, we will share it with you. i am sorry you were forced to withdraw from your match. we will try to make it up to you."

Back to top Go down

About That Horse Empty Re: About That Horse

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:07 am

"Thank you miss Winslow."
said Pelin in a serious and troubled voice
"I was hoping that we will never come to this, but alas, my hopes were in vain I'm afraid"
He looked to the building with anger in his eyes
"Now If you will excuse me, I have some pressing matters to resolve ..."

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum