United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sending Out a Few Requests

Go down

Sending Out a Few Requests Empty Sending Out a Few Requests

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:20 am

the general manager contemplates the events of the season opener. it was a very mixed bag, she thought.

more of these backstage attacks occurring, with no witnesses to see them. the very incidents that pushed the brothers of apocalypse to leave united front wrestling, and now pelin was victimized.

chasm and ator being taken to the hospital because of their injuries during the show. the prognosis is still a bit early on whether they will have to take time off to recover.

dank buddha joining turned her stomach. she had hoped that conrey's defection would not have such an effect, but clearly it has. steps would need to be made to further minimize such defections out of ufw.

but what if they've already started?

that question laid heavily as mrs winslow picked up her phone.

"marie? can you have raul stevens and boy bakla come to my office when they are free? i'd like to speak to them. no, i'll meet them individually."

Back to top Go down

Sending Out a Few Requests Empty Re: Sending Out a Few Requests

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:53 am

Boy Bakla walks into the GM's office after being summoned...

Boy Bakla:
"You rang Mrs. Winslow?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:42 am

the old woman looks up from her copy of the wall street journal.

"yes, please have a seat."

boy bakla does so, crossing its leg. mrs winslow notes how finely waxed they are.

"how's your neck?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:27 pm

Bakla shifts its head around the neck brace which is now visibly bright fuscha...

Boy Bakla:
"Well it could be better but it's healing ma'am now how can I be of service, you need a makeover? I already have a guest this Saturday but I think I can squeeze you in next week..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:15 pm

the general manager is perhaps a bit too quick to raise her hands in a warding-off gesture.

"no. no thanks. i am quite happy with my current look."

"really," she added, before boy bakla insisted on pressing the issue.

"i've asked you here to inquire about this little group you've put together. it is my understanding that you feel that you are not wanted in our conflict with riot. am i correct in saying this? because i can assure you this sentiment you are holding is unwarranted. we need every available wrestler to see what riot is doing to this company."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:37 pm

Bakla clears its throat before answering...

Boy Bakla: "Let me set things straight Mrs. Winslow, we of The Pariahs are not fond of Riot! but that doesn't mean we are allied with The Uprising either. We are independent and would want to to give the fans what they want, quality wrestling with no interruptions and run-ins... We distance ourselves from the war but that doesn't mean we won't fight back when provoked, be assured we are pro-UFW. You can book us with matches against Riot! or The Uprising, it won't matter."

Boy Bakla tries and flexes its neck unsuccessfully under the neck brace

Boy Bakla: "Oh I also would like to bring something up ma'am, you may not be happy but I am sure you will see some advantages to it... I heard that Dank would want a title shot and now that he's with Riot! it isn't something that you are really thrilled about... Well unfortunately for Dank, Power House, the current middleweight champ has already agreed to challenges by me, Azagoth and a rematch to Zombie, which will sort of put the title shot queue a little long, so Dank may have to wait... I know that this may displease you to see our group hogging the title but it will keep the title out of Riot!'s reach for now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:04 am

a look of disbelief swept across the old woman's face.

"you're telling me your group plans to fight amongst yourselves for the middleweight title? this isn't a joke?"

she continues, cutting off boy bakla's response.

"what about the other ufw wrestlers who may want a title shot then? is your group planning to keep it out of their hands too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:27 am

Bakla notices Mrs. Winslows voice just went up an octave...

Boy Bakla:
"Well that is the plan ma'am, I know that you won't be really happy about the arrangement but the matches we have will be legit, not mock matches, we will be putting on a great show for our audience. How about this, give us this until the PPV, when the PPV comes you can decide who gets the next title shot. At least until then you know that the title will stay out of Riot! hands plus Zombie, Azagoth and I are qualified contenders for the titles based on our performance here in the fed. I'm sure this compromise will be acceptable..."

Bakla crosses its fingers hoping Mrs. Winslow will accept its proposal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:41 am

the old woman gives boy bakla a long, probing look, as if trying to discern bakla's true intentions, if it was hiding anything from her.

a long moment passes before the general manager begins to speak.

"those matches better be legitimate," she says slowly. "who is power house facing next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:10 pm

Bakla smiles and replies...

Boy Bakla: "Well I'm next, then Zombie will get his title rematch then Azagoth... That's at least one title match per week, think of the ratings, I'm sure it'll go through the roof..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum