United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

asking demands

Go down

asking demands Empty asking demands

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:14 am

Mojo is walking in his wrestling tight with the UFW on his right leg and the United International Championship around his waist past the GM assistent
**GM assistent**Mojo nice match against gump and you even won the United International Championship with it
Yeah thanks i will give up a speach next show but now i first must do something else bye
Mojo walks into the GM office and lays down his belt on a chair and stands before the desk
miss winslow likke you see here stands the new United International Champion for you
and ofcourse i beated bubba gump for it like you told me i would never beat him
so next time i come here with a demand i want to get the the demand one way or another

Mojo looks to his title and rubs over it
But now when i look at MINE title i still see a part of bubba gump and want that gone
so when can the poor bastard have his rematch you name it

Mojo sits down o the chair next to th chair with his title on it waiting on miss winslow

Back to top Go down

asking demands Empty Re: asking demands

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:36 pm

"well, first let me congratulate you on becoming our new united international champion," says the old woman warmly. "i think you have the potential to become one of our finer champions."

"that being said, are you sure you want to offer gump a rematch so soon?" she asks. "i have no doubt that he - and his cronies - will do whatever it takes to recapture the championship for riot."

Back to top Go down