United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day In The Life Of Gorky Pelin..... Interrupted.

Go down

A Day In The Life Of Gorky Pelin..... Interrupted. Empty A Day In The Life Of Gorky Pelin..... Interrupted.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:23 pm

:::: Another long strenuous day and another rewarding night goes by in the UFW/RIOT arena, and Pelin is no different. Outside on the track, a scene of Pelin grunting and groaning as he pulls a sled laden with heavy iron York weight disks, dumbbells and kettlebells. Sweat is pouring down his face. The camera scene changes to a far shot and pans to the right, and we see right beside Pelin, is his partner, his horse, also pulling a weight laden sled.
Next, Pelin is shown inside at the pool as he dives in and starts doing laps. Again, we see Pelin and the camera panning right, and ever present in the pool doing laps beside him, is his beloved horse.
Scene change. We have a close up of the great warrior Pelin on a massage table covered from the waist down with a towel being attended to by a masseuse and enjoying a well earned massage to his hard working and aching muscles. The Camera pulls back and on the far side of the table is the UFW’s horse trainer rubbing down Pelin’s horse, the horse showing equal levels of pleasure in the attention being given.
Another scene cut and we see a steam-filled sauna. Pelin is leaning back with his hands laced behind his head and his legs outstretched and propped up. A big smile is upon his face. One of Boy Bakla’s geshia’s, an UFW excutive, and even NOTNobody are in the sauna along side of Pelin to his right and the left of the scene. They have a very serious and puzzled look on their faces and all are looking across to the left of the scene. The camera pans to the right and we find Pelin’s horse in the sauna too. The horse whinnies with satisfaction.
Nighttime. We open up into a well appointed bedroom. A light presumably from a side table lamp off camera to the right floods the room. A rich bed with heavy white linens is in the middle of the scene on a white shag rug. The side table on the other side of the bed also has a table lamp but it’s turned off. The room beyond is dark where the off camera table lamp light doesn’t reach. From the middle of the darkness, a door opens, cutting the dark room with a knife of light. Steam escapes from the small bathroom as the sound of a running faucet is turned off. Pelin walks out of the bathroom in a thick white robe, towel drying his hair, towards the bed. A look of complete satisfaction dances upon his features and conveys outward from his body language. Today was a good day. Pelin pulls down the top sheets and climbs into bed for a well earned end of the day for some recharging of the batteries. Pelin looks over to the side of the bed closes to the camera towards the light, the other side of the bed off camera, and smiles. He lets his gaze linger lovingly in the direction for a moment until fear of exhaustion finally prods him into rolling off camera to turn off the light with a click. From the moonlight casting only the barest amount of light from the open curtains behind the bed, above the headboard, we see Pelin settle back into position and fall fast into a deep slumber.
Morning. Pelin has his room set up where he can naturally wake up without the use of a alarm clock. The sound of chirping birds and the warm embrace of the sun’s rays gently arouse the sleeping warrior from the realms of dreams, ready for another perfect day. ::::

Pelin wakes up and looks down at his chest only to find that his white robe has been heavily stained during his sleep with some kind of red liquid. The stain spreads down his left sleave of his robe and covers the white linen sheets and bedcovers all the way down to the white, now red, shag rug. In horror, Pelin turns to his left to the other side of the bed and jumps out of bed in terror. He lands backwards into the far background of the scene and allows a slight scream before losing it from choking on the bile rising in his throat. The smell of alcohol floods his senses. The camera finally gives in, mercifully, and continues the trend of panning right. In the foreground is a giant, life-sized, plush decapitated horse head. The stuffed animal has strands of red fabric spewing out in all directions at the supposed cut mark. The plush head and the bed sheets all around it are covered in the staining red liquid. Pelin’s screams serenade the macabre scene for the camera’s viewers. Pinned to the head by a hypodermic needle is a note:

“JUST WHEN YOU
THINK YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS,
I CHANGE THE QUESTIONS.”
-D

Pelin: “Johnson….. JOOOOOOHHHHNNNNSSSOOONNN!!!!!!!!”

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life Of Gorky Pelin..... Interrupted. Empty Re: A Day In The Life Of Gorky Pelin..... Interrupted.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:16 am

[OOC - I never thought Rowdy Roddy Piper is The Godfather!!! hehe Smile ]

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life Of Gorky Pelin..... Interrupted. Empty Re: A Day In The Life Of Gorky Pelin..... Interrupted.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:47 am

both appropriate comments given the situation, and the situation is appropriate given the toon involved. Thanks for reading and I hope I'm entertaining. clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:35 am

you outdone yourself. I did not know that I am that close to my horse, but hey, it looks good.
great job, now watch your back Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:34 pm

Gorky Pelin wrote:you outdone yourself. I did not know that I am that close to my horse, but hey, it looks good.
great job, now watch your back Smile

Who said it was me? hint, hint Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:36 pm

//ooc: what's with all the Out of Character chatter here, folks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down