United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agro gets ready for his match with Rey Rey

Go down

Agro gets ready for his match with Rey Rey Empty Agro gets ready for his match with Rey Rey

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:20 am

Buford in full training pads squares off against Agrojagg

Buford: Listen, I know yer tryin' to give the crowd what they want. But that moonsault off of the barricade could'a done you in specially hittin' that there chair the way you did. Lucky you didn't go an giver yerself one o' them concushions

Agro ignores Buford's obvious mispronunciation of the word.

Agrojagg: Well the crowd is the one that brings in the money even if it is old lady Winslow signing the checks. Besides, I think I've got a good chance going up against Rey Rey.

Last edited by Agrojagg on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Agro gets ready for his match with Rey Rey Empty Re: Agro gets ready for his match with Rey Rey

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:46 am

Ain't just Rey Rey ya needs to be worried bout. comes from behind the bar.

Bubba Gump continues cleaning the dirty glasses lined up on the counter. Seeing the look of confusion on Agrojagg's face, Gump set's the rag and glass down, then walks around the bar

Gump: Rey Rey done aligned his self with Boy Bakla and them Pariahs. No tellin if'n them oddballs gonna come runnin out. But, don't you worry, we'll back you up if'n they do.

Back to top Go down

Agro gets ready for his match with Rey Rey Empty Re: Agro gets ready for his match with Rey Rey

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:30 pm

Agrojagg: Yeah they were out there for my last match. You think they'd have the guts to start something?

Agro narrowly dodges a swing as Buford tries to capitalize on Agro's moment of distraction

Buford: better be keepin' yer eyes on me

Agrojagg: Seriously though Aside from Winslow trying to screw Riot! I don't think we've got much to worry about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:45 pm

After having several conversations over the last week, Raul has finally come to the traineing sinter to try to get some things straightened out. He saw that he was on the card again tomorrow, and wanted to clear some things up before the next show.

He hesitates a bit at the door, but then straightens his tie with his right hand, then opens the door and walks in. Seeing Bubba Gump behind the bar polishing glasses, and Buford giving out wrestling advice to Agrojagg, Raul pauses just inside the door, and lets the screen door slam behind him.

The noise gets everyone's attention, and a sudden silence descends on the bar.

Raul calmly walks up to Bubba Gump, and says:

I've got to say that I never expected you to sink to interrupting a match to communicate something personal. If you had something to say to me, why couldn't of you talked to me last time I was here. All you had do to was say "no."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:49 pm

Buford quickly steps in front of Agrojagg and Bubba Gump, holding both hands up in front of him: Look, I's told ya before, this here be netural ground. Ain't no fightin allowed in here less'n it be from me doin some teachin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Gump steps up next to his cousin: No need to protect me, Buford. I's a big boy now. I can talk to him.

Gump takes another step closer to Raul: Look, I's sorry you got mixed up in all that. I's didn't mean to offend ya like that. I know you's just tryin ta do yer job n all. Consider it a "heat of the moment" kinda thing. With all this mess happen round here, I was blow'n off some steam, and try'n ta make a point at the same time.

Gump see's a flash of anger at his words behind Raul's eyes, and quickly try's to calm Raul: I's didn't mean it like that. I'm try'n ta say that I's were makin a point of showin that Eunice and her Uprisin lackies that we ain't gonna be pressured inta signin anythin, and that we can't be bullied. Simple as that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Raul shakes his head.

Bubba, you and Buford have been kind to me - I've got nothing against you, but that "heat of the moment" thing in the ring is going to come back to bite you. You sowed to the wind, and now you're going to reap the whirlwind.

Eunice came across strong, too strong, in her opening demands - but your response left very little room for negotiation. Now, instead of asking for stuff - you're going to have to fight for it. I know you're willing to - but Brandon was in the GM's office. Are you sure you really wanted to buck the whole board of directors? All you had to tell me was that your demands were to have equal opportunity and not have your bar burned anymore, and I would have fought for that for you.

I don't know what happened before I got here, but from what I see now - you guys are acting like a bunch of bullies.

Bubba tenses up, and Raul steps back. He keeps his eyes locked on Bubba, but adresses Buford.

Buford - did Bubba's momma raise him to act like he has been? Family's important to me - is this how your family acts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:08 pm

Aaron O'Shea walks in and stands beside Raul.
Is there a problem here Raul? There's a lot of noise and that hick looks tense, dude get a massage.
Aaron cracks his knuckles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:19 pm

Raul glances up and nods at Aaron.

Nah - there's not a problem. Bubba and I were just sorting some things out, and I've got too much respect for Buford to bust up his bar. I think your friends in RIOT probably could have solved a lot of problems if you would have left the bars alone in the first place.

Raul walks over to Buford and slaps him friendlily on the back.

Hey - I'd like to come back sometime and get some more training in. You still want me coming around?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:30 pm

Buford nods at Raul Don't go worrin bout Bubba to much. He's under a lot of pressure just as of yet. Once we get over this here bump between his friends an the UFW, I'm sure he'll return back to his old, fun self. Hell, ya'll are probably more alike than ya think.

Buford pushes a still agitated Bubba Gump back to behind the bar so he can return to washing the glasses.

Buford eye's Aaron, then returns his attention back to Raul: And, as always, as long as ya'll don't go bout destroyin my bar, yer always back!

Buford returns his attention to his current paying student, Agro. Sorry bout all that, We'll get back to practice here right quick soon as these kind fellers take their leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:33 pm

Bubba Gump looks at the glasses lined up on the counter, then at all the people standing in his bar. His Cousin Buford is still smiling and talk to Raul. Raul seems friendly enough, if not a bit nosy. His new friend and partner in Riot, Agrojagg still standing off to the side, looking confused and growing impatient, and the Pariah troublemaker Aaron O'shea standing defiantly near the door. Gump begins to wonder how everything got to where it was. All he wanted to do in his life was wrestle. And now that he's in a great place with so many great wrestlers, he is confused as to why things are so difficult.

Gump, quickly walking around the bar and toward the door: Sorry, I's gotta go.

Gump exits the bar and heads out toward the parking lot walking quickly, his hands stuffed into his pockets and his head down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:03 pm

Aaron runs up behind Bubba.
Wait Bubba I aint here to start trouble but I've got one question.
Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down