United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gump accepts defeat

Go down

Gump accepts defeat Empty Gump accepts defeat

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:39 pm

A mighty Rebel Yell is sounded as the Titan Tron bursts to life filled with a flowing Confederate Flag. “Born to Boggie” by Hank Williams, Jr. starts blasting out of the speakers while a montage begins showing some of Bubba Gump’s greatest victories and most skillful moves.

Bubba Gump steps out onto the entrance ramp to the delight of his fans. He is wearing a new pair of military boots, as well as a new pair of camouflage overalls over a Riot! t-shirt. In one hand, he is holding his jug of moonshine, and in the other, a small American Flag. Gump takes a deep draw from the jug, then lets loose a second mighty Rebel Yell, and begins his decent toward the ring.

Along the way, he stops to sign an autograph for a fan, and begins hi-fiving a group of guys wearing their Riot! gear along the aisle. Once he gets to the ring, he set’s down his jug, and rolls up onto the mat and performs a couple acrobatic moves to take him from lying prone on the mat to standing on top of the turnbuckle.

Gump smiles at his fans and waves his American Flag, then jump back down and runs to the far corner and does the same. After a few more moments, Gump leaps down and walks toward the center of the ring and signals for a microphone, which is tossed up to him.

Gump: Since tonight’s show is in honor of Veterans Day week and all, I’s dressed up to show my support to our American Solders!

Gump lifts up his American Flag again, and the crowd goes wild! Yeah! Let’s hear it for them troops!

Gump: Now, my last time in this here ring, I’s had a match against one of them Uprisin, Mojo Jojo for my International Championship belt. And… as you know… :::Gump lowers his head in shame::: I’s lost that match to Mojo.

The crowd boos loudly as the Titan Tron springs to life showing the last few moments of the match:

bubba gump grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
George Daniels: "MOJO COLLIDES WITH THE REF!!! THE REF WAS IN THE WAY AND MOJO COLLIDES WITH HER!!! THE REF IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!!!"
Johnny Devil: "There is no official in the ring... Mojo is up again..."
Mojo Jojo succeeds in eluding a Monkey Toss and takes back the initiative
Mojo Jojo jumps towards bubba gump
and kicks him twice performing a violent Bicycle Kick!!
Mojo Jojo blocks his rival's legs
and locks them with his own to shape a 4 executing a powerful Olympic Strech!!
George Daniels: "Mojo catches Gump in a submission hold in the middle of the ring... GUMP IS TAPPING!!! GUMP IS TAPPING!!! THERE'S NO REF!!! GUMP IS TAPPING BUT THERE'S NO REF!!!"
Johnny Devil: "Fatz just rushed into the ring with a bat to help his tag partner... Mojo sees him and releases Gump... "
George Daniels: "Fatz swings the bat... MOJO DUCKS AND THE BAT HITS GUMP!!! FATZ JUST ACCIDENTALLY HIT GUMP!!!"
Mojo Jojo grabs Jamal Fatz and by lifting him by 45° connects with an violent Inverted DDT!!
Johnny Devil:"A new ref is rushing into the ring... Mojo pins Gump..."

Gump: Now, I’s admit, Mojo done had me there, and I’s was tappin out, but then… then… Jamal Fatz done come out to “help” me, and ends up clobberin me, and gave an easy win to Mojo.

Gump: As former International Champion of the UFW, I’s know I have a rematch clause. And I’m standin in this here ring tonight to claim what’s rightfully MINE! Eunice Winslow! I demand my rematch!

The crowd erupts in cheers chanting REMATCH! REMATCH! REMATCH!

Gump stands defiantly in the ring while his fans cheer him on.

Back to top Go down

Gump accepts defeat Empty Re: Gump accepts defeat

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:49 am

::Crowd::REMATCH! REMATCH! REMATCH!REMATCH! REMATCH! REMATCH!
Mojo Jojo is coming out in his casual clothes wearing a white short sleeves shirt with blue jeans and white shoes and wearing the United International Championship around his waist raining his arm high in the air and raised the other hand with a mic up to his mouth
::Crowd::BoooooHhhhhh BoooooHhhhhh BoooooHhhhhh!
Gump i almost agree on ... nothing with you and today is no diffrent because if we go a couple of seconds back before your face get smacked by your partner al tough i like that aswell
Mojo is hardly laughing while the titon screens shows Fatz swings the bat... MOJO DUCKS AND THE BAT HITS GUMP!!! FATZ JUST ACCIDENTALLY HIT GUMP!!!"
SHUT Up and have me enjoy that moment ... but as we see before it look there you are tapping ain't ya
On the titon screen we see GUMP IS TAPPING!!! GUMP IS TAPPING!!!
So don't you start crying over how Jamal Fatz screwt you of the title because it ain;t his fault you are such a weakling who can't match mine skills
But as of your rematch i already has asked eunice when you rematches could have taken place but she gave me the idea that it ain't happen soon
::Crowd::REMATCH! REMATCH! REMATCH!REMATCH! REMATCH! REMATCH!
So to me it doesn't look like your number one contder and you ain't wair one of these
Mojo made loose hos title and waves with it to gump with a big smile
so i have no need to talk to a low life to you and ya can beg euncine to make you number one contender before the PPV but then you would justy have another lose before the PPV so you could better leave it to rest
Mojo ties up his title around his waist and walks backstage not looking back to gump who still stands in the middle of the ring

Back to top Go down