United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change of Plans...

Go down

Change of Plans... Empty Change of Plans...

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:25 am

Bakla is walking in the parking lot area with a phone in hand, deeply conversing with someone on the other line...

Boy Bakla: "I'm sorry but change of plans, the time we agreed upon earlier just won't do... We can do it in the PPV... One catch... It'll be in front of a live audience..."

Bakla pauses and takes the phone away from its ears as the person on the other end seems to be unhappy about whatever they were planning...

Boy Bakla: "I understand you want this to be hush hush, but that's the only time I am free... So shall we go on with it? I think it'll be marvelous..."

Again Bakla takes the phone away from its ear as unrecognizable sounds are heard from the other side...

Boy Bakla: "So you've calmed down now? We will proceed then? That's great... I'm sure everyone will be surprised... Ciao..."

Bakla turns off the cell phone and puts it in its purse before riding away on its pink Vespa...

Back to top Go down

Change of Plans... Empty Re: Change of Plans...

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:09 pm

Azagoth emerge from the shadows of the parking lot, arms crossesd in his chest, looking the vespa going away....

mmmm... Seen it a millions times.... whatever he or she is doing.... I think I've been through that before... secret talks, secrets plans... PPV Surprises.....

I would say it could care...

but it doesn't really touch me....

whatever it may be.... Good or bad things allways happens...

So an arsonist has to do what an arsonist has to do!!!!!!

Azagoth snaps his fingers and his hand it's all in flames... with his left hand takes some cigarrete out from his jacket, and lits it whit his burning right hand.... then he shakes his flamming hand one voilent time... and the fire it's gone....

Nice trick... I just love it....

Azagoth walks away from the parking lot

Back to top Go down