United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only bar nearby..

Go down

The only bar nearby.. Empty The only bar nearby..

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 pm

I Zombie walks into Bufords bar and looks around cautiously. He walks up to the bar and sits down on one of the high stools. Buford has his back to Zombie.

I Zombie: Hey er ... barkeep! Some Bubba Lighter Fluid if you please!

Back to top Go down

The only bar nearby.. Empty Re: The only bar nearby..

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:00 pm

At the request, Buford automatically drops his left hand below the bar to grab a bottle of liquor, and raises his right hand to grab a shot glass. With both hands quickly and easily acquiring their targets, Buford turns in place to face the patron. As soon as Buford is fully facing the person ordering the drink, his eye's widen and his smile partially drops from his face. Without noticing, the shot glass and the bottle both drop from his hand. Thoughts of the last time I Zombie visited his bar quickly flash through his mind.

Quickly, Buford glances around at the other patrons, scanning for any other trouble that may have came in while his back was turned. Seeing only his other regulars, Buford quickly composes himself...

Buford: Z-z-z-zombie. Wasn't expectin ta see ya tonight. W-w-welcome to th-the new bar.

Buford ducks down and grabs the fallen glass and bottle, rights himself, and begins to pour a shot for I Zombie.

Buford, sliding the shot toward Zombie: Any thing else I can get for ya?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:41 pm

I Zombie takes the shot glass and downs it. He smiles at Buford.

I Zombie: Another one please!

He slides the glass back to Buford.

I Zombie: This is the new place huh? Nicer than the last one I must say! Shame to see that none of the ... Riot! guys are in here! I've always wanted to have a bar room brawl!

He chuckles to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:17 pm

Buford tenses up noticeably at the mention of a Bar Room Brawl.

Buford: Look, we's here got rules. Everyone is welcome. I's don't discriminate no matter for man nor woman, race, politics, nor state of decay. Ya got money, you can buy liquor. BUT, you start trouble, then ya gonna have ta deal with me. And I ain't as friendly nor forgivin than Bubba is.

Buford grabs Zombies glass and pours it full to the brim, then sets it in front of Zombie.

Buford:If'n ya agree to them there terms, ya can have that glass on me. If'n ya don't, I's got somethin else I's can give ya for free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:26 pm

I Zombie raises an eyebrow and downs the drink again.

I Zombie: Hmmm ... I like my ass the way it is ... So I'll try and behave myself! But you better make sure that Bubba Chubbs dont come in here!!! I've got his blood scent stuck in me nose and it drives me nuts if I dont get some of his blood!!

He slides the glass back to Buford. He points at it.

I Zombie: Same again please!

He smiles at Buford.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:26 pm

Buford: As ya wish...

Buford reaches for the bottle of Bubba's Lighter Fluid. His hand freezes just before he touches the bottle. He half cocks his head back at Zombie.

Buford: Got that scent in yer nose, eh? Tell ya what, I think I's got somethin down here under the counter that might set ya to rights.

Without asking, Buford grabs the shot glass and drops below the counter. After a short moment, he stands back up and puts the shot glass in front of Zombie. Satisfied with himself, Buford takes a step back and leans against the wall behind him and crosses his arms across his chest.

I Zombie looks at the glass filled with a semi-clear liquid, then back to Buford, who nods slightly at the drink in front of Zombie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:02 pm

Aaron O'Shea walks in and sits beside Zombie.
Woah Zomb what are you drinkin?
Why don't you get some bloody mary's ha.
Eh guy from deliverance, can I get a guiness please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:27 am

I Zombie squints his eyes at Buford trying to figure him out. He looks at the drink again, picks it up and downs it. He moves his tongue and mouth around tasting the drink. Suddenly a hissing sound can be heard coming from within Zombies stomach.

I Zombie: What the? You motherffffffffff ....

The fizzing then bubbles up his throat stopping his speech and foam starts fizzing out of his mouth and nose. He screams in pain then suddenly falls off his chair and hits his head on the floor which knocks him out. The foam continues to make its way out of his mouth and nose as he lies on the floor unconcious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:41 am

Buford was finishing off filling a glass for Aaron when the reaction began inside of I Zombie. The look of humor and mischief quickly being replaced with concern, then worry as Zombie hit the floor.

All the patrons in the bar freeze and watch as Zombie twitches on the floor with foam pouring out of his mouth and nose.

Buford: Huh. Didn't reckon that'd be happin.

Aaron: What the hell did you do to him?!

Buford: Didn't do nuthin! I just gave him a Matt Shot!

Aaron: What's a Matt Shot?

Buford: He was complainin bout having the scent of Bubba Chubbs in his nose. So, I's gave him a taste of em. Well, a taste of just bout everyone, really, I reckon.

Seeing the confused look on Aaron's face, Buford explains: Ya know that between matches, they go out there and clean off the ring matt of all the sweat and blood from the previous match?

Aaron nods in acknowledgment, then apprehension dawns on his face as Buford continues, and his own face begins to turn green.

Buford: Well, I's use that there bucket water to wash my dishes. Keep the bucket right here under my bar. Hate to waste perfectly good water, n'all. So, I's just put some of it in that there shot glass for em. Guess it was to much for him to handle.

Buford shrugs, then remembering Aaron's order, slides over the glass filled Guiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:51 pm

An hour later Zombie wakes up. Foam still in his mouth he spits it out and wipes off the foam from his face with the back of his hand. He suddenly grabs at his head in pain.

I Zombie: Argh! My head!

He notices foam still in his nose. He blows it out. Then with a confused look on his face realises that it worked.

I Zombie: Jeeez! That actually worked?!?! What the hell was that stuff?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:58 pm

A Mat Shot Zomb tastey?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum