United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November PPV aftershock

Go down

November PPV aftershock Empty November PPV aftershock

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:51 pm

It is after the PPV and the big announcement.
RIOT! fans are falling about the place laughing while UFW fans are livid.
The Wrestlers each look angry!!!

George Daniels: What was the godamn point of this PPV.
NOTHING HAS BEEN SOLVED!!!
There is hostility everyw....Where you going Johnny???

Johnny Devil lights a torch: Im leading the UFW troops to war!!!

Johnny Devil yells and leaps over the announce table yelling as the UFW locker room follow him.
Some sprint up the ramp with Johnny towards Brandon while others like Chriso, Zombie and other mysterious wrestlers simply take their time.
Brandon looks taken aback.

Brandon: NOW HOLD ON THERE!!!
I AM STILL YOUR BOSS!!! I WILL FIRE ALL YOURS ASSES!!!

No one stops.
Suddenly RIOT! come out and lift Brandon up as some stay back holding off the angry wrestlers.
The others sprint off with Brandon.
Angry yells can be heared as some wrestlers stay and fight the RIOT! blockade.
Others manage to break through the wall and continue their chase after Brandon.
The UFW guys chase them right up to Eunice/Brandons office banging on the door to give up Brandon or else!!!

George Daniels: And Johnny Devil looks like he is in a bad way.
The RIOT! blockade have got him and are basically giving him the wedgie of his life

(OOC: any1 can post to this.
Just a way to kick something off from the beginning
If your RIOT! responding to this, you decide if you stayed back to make tht wall or carried Brandon back)

Back to top Go down

November PPV aftershock Empty Re: November PPV aftershock

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Just then a huge voice boomed from the speakers...

Voice: "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ITTTTTTTTTTT!!!"

Boy Bakla steps out from the back...

Boy Bakla: "Now everyone put Brandy dear down, this will solve nothing... We fight we get on each other's nerves..."

The wrestlers start talking at the same time...

Boy Bakla: "I said SHUSH!!! The next one to interrupt me will get a visit when he next showers..."

A sudden silence swept through the roster...

Boy Bakla:
"As I was saying you guys fight over everything without thinking things through... The way I see it is that this may be a win-win situation... Imagine if we do have the roster split... UFW in one show and Riot! in the other show, then there's no reason for UFW and Riot! to bonk heads anymore, no more run-ins and interruptions, no more brawls, plus you only have to work once a week but still get paid a full salary... Think about it guys..."

Everyone is silent as Bakla's points slowly sink into their heads...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:37 pm

"Hardcore" Cletus, still celebrating in the middle of the ring, looks completely unaffected by Brandon's announcement. He picks up a microphone amidst the chaos.

He appears to wave off what's going on outside the ring to get the crowd to listen to what he is about to say.

Cletus: Come on girls and boys, let's make some noise! We've taken care of the business we had to - restoring some honor and dignity back to United Front!

*crowd cheers*

Boy Bakla is right. Let's not worry about the fact that the Riot wrestlers aren't getting kicked out of the joint. They're the ones who should be upset with the announcement. Not us. We the wrestlers that represented United Front in this war were fighting to eliminate the problems Riot was causing. We weren't fighting to eliminate competition! With the Riot wrestlers getting split up, we know their influence as a dirty faction is no more. The new brand may be named after them, but that doesn't mean it stands for anything that Riot stood for. Now they will fight as we do, and if they get out of line, we do what we did tonight again - we stand up for what is right and leave nothing behind us when we get in the ring to settle our differences.
And the result will be exactly the same as it was tonight!

*crowd cheers louder*

And you may wonder why I'm not stressed. 4-Down always makes their deals to progress and evolve with the times. That's why when my partner Horn signed his contract with United Front, we had it guaranteed that under no circumstance would the two of us be traveling on a different schedule!

*crowd erupts at the news*

So I send a message to all that belonged to Riot - you better hope you're not on the brand that 4-Down ends up on. Robert Conrey - I finished you tonight but I know Horn is hoping above all else that you end up on the same brand as us.

And with that said..

Cletus slides out of the ring and runs to join the United Front army. They've stopped after listening to both Bakla and Cletus, but Cletus looks ready to help them no matter what they decide to do.

George Daniels: It looks like even though Cletus doesn't have a problem with the announcement, he's still happy to lend a hand to his recent partners!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:51 pm

Aaron: Woah what about us tag teams we ain't being split up no matter how much we disagree I haven't got the gold yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:14 am

Brandon has a very pissed look on his face as he looks around the room.

Brandon: SHUT ALL OF YOUR DAMN MOUTHS!!!

The room finally falls silent and all eyes turn to Brandon.

Brandon: Now since you peoiple can't seem to comprehend what I was saying on stage I will say it again. Riot! wrestling is now OWNED by United Front. They are not getting their company back. We are simply allowing the compnay to profit off of the situation. Now can you all understand that?
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:51 am

???:Oh.....
We understand alright!!!

Everyone looks around to who spoke.
The people standing around him move out the way giving a clear view of Chriso who steps forward.

Chriso: We Understand.....
That the blood that has been spilled.....
The scars that will never heal......
the scores that were settled......
THE DEBTS THAT HAVE BEEN PAID!!!........
Have ALL been in VAIN!!!

Some wrestlers mutter in agreement.
Others shakes their heads in disagreement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:18 pm

Brandon just shakes his head and chuckles. He looks back up towards Chriso to speak.

Brandon: Ahh Chriso. I was wondering when you would show yourself. Took longer than I thought. To answer your little banter though, no. It has not been in vain. All wrestlers are still employees of United Front. That will not change. What about the Riot! members that have the same scars Chriso? What about the wrestlers that tried to stay neutral in the whole thing and were still hurt? Do they not matter as well? This is something the board has been discussing for some time now Chriso. Since Riot! first came to the company. Before they even thought of starting a rebellion. It comes with the territory Chriso. When UFW first began, we bought out Destiny Wrestling. Now we have bought out another company. This is no different than before. It is exactly as Bakla explained. Less work with the same pay, and yet you all still complain? You all have a problem with this then that's fine. Just know that Ms. Winslow had nothing to do with the outcome of this. In no way did she support this happening. It is a decision made by the board and the board only. Is that clear?
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:10 pm

Chriso has no answer to these points.
Many RIOT! he hadnt got revenge on yet, and now he till could.

So Chriso just scowls at Brandon, Everyone else, before walking off

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum