United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Appearance...

Go down

An Appearance... Empty An Appearance...

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:13 am

Suddenly the scene darkened as the howl of a wolf echoed through the arena floor...

Johnny Devil: "Dear god.. is that who I think it is?.."

George Daniels: "It just might be... after months of silence.. of almost no appearances... it would seem that he has something to say..."

The ramp's erupt in blasts of lightning as the man known as Chasm steps from the shadows... He stepped down the ramp.... stopping at the ring for a moment as he looked around... he turned back to the entrance ramp... letting loose with a rattling whistle.. The crowd waited for a moment as Solomon, Chasm's furry companion stepped out into the limelight...

Johnny Devil: "Great.. Now we're going to have to listen to the dog talk probably.."

George Daniels: "Well at least it'll be more intelligent then your usual drivel.."

"Ladies and Gentleman..." he cleared his throat....

"I have to apologize for my past behaviours..." He stood at the edge of the ring, pushing the ropes down to allow his large animal to enter first...

"I allowed myself to slide into a morose state..." he looked around... rolling his shoulder back..

"I escaped into a bottle... and forgot everything I've tried to represent to my fans... ." he slid a hand along his beard ...

"But I promise... that starting next season... I'll make it up to you.... you will see me represent everything you hope from me... I will renew my efforts to teach.. to train.. and to lead.... Hard Knocks is about overcoming and recovering from the sins of our pasts..... nobody learns sipping from a golden cup... " he reached down petting Solomon's ear...

"So I hope... with your support.... I will be able to adapt... and surpass.. everything you've expected from me.... and next season..... Regardless.... " he waited for a moment... looking to Solomon again.. then to the crowd..

"... Regardless of where We might end up......... We're going to put the Gold back where it belongs...." He cracked his neck..... watching as the crowd erupted again... Solomon pacing around the ring... while Chasm circles.. signalling his hands around his waist.....

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum