United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet Another Mysterious Phone Call...

Go down

Yet Another Mysterious Phone Call... Empty Yet Another Mysterious Phone Call...

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:53 am

Boy Bakla walked out into the parking lot carry its pink gym bag heading to its pink Vespa. As Bakla put on its pink helmet, its pink cell phone rang. Bakla took a look at the cell phone screen to an unregistered number...

Boy Bakla: "Hello? Yes this is Bakla, if you are looking for an appointment I'm sorry to tell you that booking won't be available until the season starts... Oh... You are not calling about booking an appointment? You are who? Oh my... And you all want to see me? Oh dear..."

A sweat bead began to drop down from Bakla's forehead as its voice trembled a little... Clearly whoever is on the other line made Bakla nervous as more lines appeared on Bakla's forehead...

Boy Bakla: "I-I understand... I'll head on there right away..."

Bakla took off its pink helmet and quickly disembarked from its pink Vespa and headed back into the building...

*To be continued here... https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com/ufw-locker-room-f3/the-mysterious-door-t2345.htm#18844

Back to top Go down