United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You got to be kidding me

Go down

You got to be kidding me Empty You got to be kidding me

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:10 pm

*Bam-Bam is banging on the door with two fists*

Back to top Go down

You got to be kidding me Empty Re: You got to be kidding me

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:31 am

a few moments later, bam-bam finds himself before the general manager, eunice winslow.

"and....what can i do for you today?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:34 pm

Bam-Bam: You must be crazy woman!!!!!
*Bam-Bam gives Mrs Winslow a dirty look*
Bam-Bam: How wasn't I in the PPV with a match. I let my angry out on Azagoth and soon if i am not careful you will end up like him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Suddenly Azagoth gets into the GM's office.... And for his surprise... he finds Bam-Bam inside......

You God Bloody Damn Bastard!!!!!!

sounds in the air, at the time Azagoth snaps his fingers... his whole right hand glove is on fire now...at the time he takes his flamming hand to his lips and shout...

BURN!!!!!!

a huge fireball cross through the whole GM's office , right to bam-bam's face and body at the time Azagoth drinks more flammable fluid from his bottle, take his torch out from his Gi jacket and lit it with his burning right hand....

The first fireball doth touch Bam-Bam... just put him trap right into the corner of the room... with Azagoth in front of him with a torch in his hand, spits again, but this time it's just flammable fluid, spilled all over Bam-Bam Body...

now Azagoth with his mouth full of flammable fluid looks maniacly at Bam-Bam... at the time his taking his torch to his lips again.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:13 pm

"azagoth, put that thing away!"

mrs winslow's angry shout falls on deaf ears, as azagoth continues to threaten to barbecue bam-bam.

the old woman gives both bam-bam and azagoth a long, hard glare, before turning off her computer, standing up and heading for the door.

"i've been very patient with the lot of you for some time now, but now i have you coming in here just before the draft....making threats at me. thank you for letting me know your career plans, bam-bam. i really appreciate it."

the old woman opens the door.

"if this building burns down, azagoth, expect a lawsuit from ufw within the week."

and leaving bam-bam to face a furious azagoth, mrs winslow leaves the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:17 pm

Bam-Bam:Don't go....
*Looks at Azagoth*
Bam-Bam: Its not the time for this, I have some bigger problems to deal with and you heard what the lady said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Azagoth spits again all his flammable fluid all over Bam-Bam's Body... Bam Bam is ready to be burned right know

I don't care about lawsuits... I'm a god bloody damn arsonist after all!!!!!!

The only way to get rid of this is take a match... one on one against me... but not any kind of match... an special one.... ring ropes on fire, man... you and me.... like the triple threat against Dank Budha, Powerhose and me moths ago....
but just you and me

Pinfall or submission!!!!

Do you take it ?????!!!!!!

do you want to save your a** to live another day???????

What do you say????

Do you take the "Xtreme Burning Firerope's Death Match" against me???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:41 pm

Chasm had been sitting in the waiting room to discuss a few issues on his new contract when he overheard the ruckus..

"Uh... for the sake of viewers.. and the announcers..." He looked around at the hotheaded miscreants..

"Couldn't you just call it an Inferno Match?..... I mean.. honestly... X-treme Burning Firerope Death match..... I mean is it really necessary to put so much wording into what is just a fire match?.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:14 pm

you all can call it as you want.... But I need an answer Bam-Bam... no one can came here to threat the sweet old lady and just leave.....

Make your choice...

Be burned now... or wait untill the damn match!!!!

tell me!!!!!

Azagoth put the torch closer and closer to flammable Bam-Bam's clothes....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Azagoth hears his name on the speakers... calling him out to the draft..

Well Bam- Bam.... I got to go!!!!

But don't you even dare to think you are safe from me..
What ever the draft may comes....
You gonna burn sooner or later!!!!

Azagoth goes away running to the ringside area, at the time the internal speakers system it's still calling

Mr. Azagoth... 2 minutes for your draft call, please come to the backstage area... second call...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 pm

*Bam-Bam standing there stunned by Azagoth's match*
Bam-Bam: (with fear in his voice) He's an idiot, I should not even worry about this
*camera fades out*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum