United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrojagg seems upset over his team's first loss

Go down

Agrojagg seems upset over his team's first loss Empty Agrojagg seems upset over his team's first loss

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 pm

Agrojagg is seen walking in the back, noticably upset.

JK Flash: Agro, what's wrong dude? I hope you're not angry about losing our shot at the tag belts. Listen, we'll have our shot soon enough. This was our first shot as a tag team and I thought we did great. Let's watch the tape and we'll figure out what we need to work on and maybe even come up with a tag team finisher. What do ya say?

Back to top Go down

Agrojagg seems upset over his team's first loss Empty Re: Agrojagg seems upset over his team's first loss

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:54 pm

Agro stops for a moment, obviously deep in thought.

Agrojagg: Yeah, I know we did good out there, and I know we can do better. I'm not worried about making a grab for the Tag belts just yet. lets watch that match and see what needs improving. I'm Not going to let this get in our way.

Back to top Go down

Agrojagg seems upset over his team's first loss Empty Re: Agrojagg seems upset over his team's first loss

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:10 pm

Just then the locker room doors flew open and Almighty Evil strolls in...

Almighty Evil: "Ah yes, the people I've been looking for... I want to throw down a challenge to your newly formed team with my newly formed team, The Demon Riders... You see your team is the perfect stepping stone we need to our goal of getting a title shot and finally winning the belts... But don't worry, we will include your loss in our victory speech once we win the belts... WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

BONK!!! Almighty Evil's head snaps forward as Hertzi whacks him from behind...

Hertzi: "I said we should ask nicely... I apologize for my partner's abrasiveness. But yes we challenge you for next week's show, let us see who is the better team..."

Almighty Evil: "You didn't have to bonk me on the head you know..."

Hertzi: "So what do you guys say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:42 am

JK Flash looks puzzled as his old rival Hertzi finishes speaking.

JK Flash: You know? The best way Agro and myself are going to better ourselves as a team is to get experience. Hertzi, you and I have had our battles before. I know what your capable of and am sure we can handle anything you two throw at us. I think I speak for both of us when I say you want a tag match with us? YOU GOT IT! See you at the next show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down