United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussing terms..

Go down

Discussing terms.. Empty Discussing terms..

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:51 pm

Chasm had waited while Azagoth and Bam-Bam had their free for all in Eunice's office... and it really wasn't necessary for them... at any rate.. when things had finally calmed down the elder lady came out..

"Aa.. Chasm.. Please come in..." Chasm stepped into the office with a crackle along his shoulder as he moved..

"Now.. Chasm.. first.. How's the shoulder?.." Eunice had slid behind her desk already.. adjusting her seat..

"It's... Workable.. I'm fit for competition again..." He rolled it again.. unconsciously checking it..

"Good.. Good... Now.. do you mind telling me what the hell you were thinking?.." She opened up a file.. looking over it for a moment before continuing..

"I've read your files.. reports... histories... you had a history of alcoholism.... five years ago was it?.. You claimed you'd gotten past that... clear recovery... something about a native shaman curing you.... " She closed the file again.. looking at him..

"Yet... one bad injury and there you go... Back into the drink.. back into the pills.... YOU... Mr.... FAIR PLAY... Mr... TAKE YOUR VITAMINS... ..Hypocritical RUBBISH...." she stood back up... looking Chasm dead in the eyes..

"We at UFW LIKE you Chasm... up until you're little.... misgivings.... you were a reliable.. and decent wrestler with an excellent crowd appeal.. Not to mention you're mentoring abilities with the rookie members of this company... Therefore we will be giving you another chance.. HOWEVER... you will toe the line.... you will agree to check ups on occasion... I won't force you to speak to a therapist... lord knows from what I've read on you.. that that might only drag up things best left dormant... but I would seriously suggest you look deeply into yourself and focus that flame you once had... " Chasm just took the barrage... full blast... nodding slowly... He'd already accepted his failure to obtain the qualities expected of him... her admonishing him was merely for the records...

"Ms. Winslow.. I appreciate this opportunity... and would ask for a chance to represent UFW's better side in the Scramble for the title...."

Back to top Go down

Discussing terms.. Empty Re: Discussing terms..

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:14 pm

the general manager raises her eyebrows in surprise.

"you're not even fully recovered yet."

she looks at him for a long moment, before releasing a mild sigh.

"all right. i'm not going to turn you down. you just remember that this is not a simple match. you will be competing against 12 other men, many of them incredibly brutal. there is no elimination in this match. all 13 of you will be fighting it out until the time runs out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Chasm nodded.. standing back up..

"I may not be fully healed.. but what better way to prove myself worthy of this company again then by throwing myself with the lions.... If I take a beating... then I take a beating clean, sober.. and with my dignity again.." He nodded.. then headed out... stopping for a moment..

"either way... You're going to get a helluva match.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum