United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Good Sheppard receives his first visitor

Go down

The Good Sheppard receives his first visitor Empty The Good Sheppard receives his first visitor

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:50 pm

Reverend Stone is seen kneeling at the foot of his new dressing room on the Riot! side of the UFW locker room. The room is small, but yet he is content with it. The room is simply adorned with the basic necessities to fulfill the tasks for both of his roles of a minister and a wrestler. An assortment of bibles and scripture based books lines a shelf on the wall. There’s a small desk for writing, and along another wall is a hanging rack for his robes and exercise gear. On the third wall is an odd short looking bench facing a barren cinderblock wall. It is on this bench the Reverend Stone can be seen. He is kneeling in front of it, and book is open before him.

As he study’s his daily scripture, there is a loud knock at his door.

Stone: Just a moment!

Stone quickly marks his page and shuts his bible. Say’s a quick prayer, then stands, adjusts his clothes, then opens the door to his room.

Oh my. are the only words to escape his mouth when he see’s the man standing at the door.

After short moment the Reverend mutters: I take it you are not here for Confessional. How may I help you?

Back to top Go down

The Good Sheppard receives his first visitor Empty Re: The Good Sheppard receives his first visitor

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:32 pm

I Zombie stands at the doorway chained up at the neck,wrists and ankles. Five huge men hold onto the the chains. Zombie immediately attempts to grab, slash and snap at Reverend Stone trying to satisfy his hunger for flesh. The men with all thier strength keep Zombie back. Boy Bakla then comes from behind the men and seems to glide past the huge men and Zombie then enters Reverend Stone's locker room. He points to one of the men and the man immeadiately takes out a piece of huge uncooked meat and chucks it towards Zombie. Zombie goes for the meat and rips into it with his teeth.

Back to top Go down

The Good Sheppard receives his first visitor Empty Re: The Good Sheppard receives his first visitor

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:47 pm

Boy Bakla strolls into Reverend Stone's room...

Boy Bakla: "Sorry to disturb you dear reverend but it seems that the holy water you threw at Zombie caused some problems..."

Reverend Stone looks at the raving Zombie and reaches into his locker and brings out a bigger container of holy water...

Boy Bakla: "Whoa! Hold it there big boy, Zombie is still under contract to Riot! Wrestling and he will serve no one if you melt him with that holy water... Besides I have received complaints from the URM or the Undead Rights Movement and they were complaining about your actions on the last show... Damned activists... Anyway, I have come up with a brilliant plan... Since you made Zombie this way... YOU will be in charge of him... No more holy water and other exorcism stuff, you will take care of him like a shepherd who takes care of his flock... Think of Zombie as the black sheep that you will nurse back to being white again... Tata..."

With that, Bakla leaves Zombie's chains in the Reverend's hands and exits...

Boy Bakla: "And oh... Anything bad happens to Zombie while he is in your care, you will answer to me and believe me you don't want to deal with me when I'm pissed... Ciao..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:47 pm

Reverend Stone begins to protest. The very thought of being responsible for something so reprehensible as I Zombie is simply more than his conscious can bear. Watching his new boss leave, though, and hearing his... her? words... wait... what exactly is Boy Bakla?

Reverend Stone raises a hand to his temple to massage out an oncoming headache. This is all so much at once. How in the world is he going to deliver the word of his Lord when he's dealing with all of this?

Quietly he whispers: Not my will, but thine, oh Lord.

The Reverend steps aside and motions for the men with the chains to guide Zombie into his chamber. He puts his cross around his neck and lifts his bible in one hand, and the jar of holy water in the other hand. Once he has steeled himself, he makes eye contact with his new ward. Once Zombies brilliant red eye's lock with his, he asks the handlers to release their chains and to exit his room.

Seeing that Zombie is transfixed on the Reverend, they quickly do as he commands. With the door shut solidly behind them, Reverend Stone addresses the newest member of his flock.

Stone, ensuring that his eyes never leave that of Zombies: Aye, I guess it is true. I did attempt to bless you with this holy water in order to begin your purification. Though, I never thought it would drive you to this. Together... together you and I will work this demon out of your blood, and we will temper this lust from your mind.

Seeing Zombie's eyes start to intensify from the mere mentioning of blood and lust, Stone lifts his bible and holy water to eye level.

Stone, using his well practiced commanding voice: We will have none of that in this room! As long as you are my ward, you will learn to control yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:17 am

I Zombie growls softly as his tongue continually licks his lips. His eyes continue to look at Reverend Stone's eyes. I Zombie's jaw keeps moving as the invisible force stopping him from satisfying his hunger tires him. His eyes show confusion as fresh flesh breathes infront of him but he is still powerless to take just one little bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down