United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Champion

Go down

A New Champion Empty A New Champion

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:43 pm

The Wrestlers have all cleared the ring.
Some walked off, some dragged off, some peeled off the ring.
The only one that remains is the new champion.
The fans are clapping for each wrestler that leaves the ring, some recieve a couple of Boos.
Chriso is still tired from the match using the ropes to pull himself to his feet.
A ref comes in and lays the title in the middle of the ring, briefly raising Chriso's hand before leaving the ring.
Chasm walks backwards up the ramp clapping his respect for his friend while Chriso nods his head back returning the respect.
He limps over and picks up the title staring at it for a while as the fans cheer with a couple of SadMan's fans booing.
Chriso lays the title back out in front of him and goes down on one knee raising his fist in the air and rolling his eyes in his head.
Lightning crashes and all kinds of explosions are going off in the rafters.
Chriso stands back up with his title on his shoulder panting for breath for leaning on the turnbuckle.

George Daniels: Well there we have it folks. A historic night as Chriso claims his FIRST World Title.
Johnny Devil: It was a close call George. I thought that title was Joker's or SadMan's for a while. Where Chriso came from i have no idea.
George Daniels: I am pretty stunned myself. But i am more interested to see who has the guts to challenge the DeadMan now.
Johnny Devil: Aaaah who knows. Will someone new pop on the scene, or will the ex champs rematch clause play a part in this???

Back to top Go down

A New Champion Empty Re: A New Champion

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Suddenly Cher's "Believe" blasts through the airwaves as Boy Bakla strolls out from the back...

Boy Bakla: "Congratulations on your win there Chrissy dear but remember you are obliged to defend that title in my show... But don't you worry your cute little ass, I will give you time to heal up... HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!"

Bakla laughs maniacally as it exits again, its laugh echoing throughout the arena...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:27 pm

Chriso stares up at Boy Bakla.
He gives a short sort of smile suprisingly as he puts down his title.
He raises his arms to dim the lights.
The titantron suddenly comes on to the scene of a graveyard.
It zooms in on one of the gravestones which is completely blank.
Chriso raises an arm, extends a finger and makes motions in the air spelling out words. As he does this, the words he is writing appear on the grave.

R.I.P
RIOT!

The fans cheer as the words spell out.

George Daniels: Well it looks like Chriso welcomes the challenge.
Johnny Devil: He had better not lose OUR title to RIOT! or.....or.....you will do something bad to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Jungle drums start playing, and after a while mr Massivo appears wearing his jaguar-skin mask and the Tag-Team Champion titlebelt. Mr Massivo stops at the top of the ramp. The crowd starts chanting "Sell-out" "Sell-out".

Mr Massivo: Chriso. You lucky dog, getting on the top of the pile, with the biggest belt of them all!

Chriso eyes mr Massivo, and doesn't seem to be amused.

Mr Massivo: I'm just here to congratulate the new champion... and to correct a wrong. A cruel rumor that has not died down.

The crowd keeps chanting "Sell-out".

Mr Massivo: You see... many of the persons in this federation are in the misconception that you, rather than mr Massivo, the master of muscle, are the strongest wrestler of the roster. I am here to give you an opportunity, as a courtesy from one champion to another... to renounce this rubbish. As all know, there is only one master of muscle, and we both know who he is. So here's your chance to publicly announce, that you, indeed are the SECOND strongest wrestler in this federation.

The crowd boos at mr Massivo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:13 pm

Suddenly Temperedjokers' music hits and out he comes with his mic in hand. He walks in front of Massivo not even giving him so much as a glance and addresses Chriso.

Temperdjoker: Grats on the new title Champ. That was an extremely good match that I am sure I will feel for the next couple of weeks. You saw your opening and took it. I can do nothing more than congratulate you on your success Chriso. I know you will be one helluva fighting champ. Just don't forget that eventually I will use my rematch clause to come after that title.

Joker turns his attention to Massivo as the crowd begins chanting Chrisos' name. The crowd dies down and Joker begins to speak again.

Temperedjoker: But Chriso isn't the real reason for me being out here. The real reason is because of you Massivo. For to long you and your little boyfriend along with your pimp have run amuck in this company. Holding those titles high acting like no one can beat you. You interfere with matches and then run your mouths later on. Well now is the time for that to end. Now is the time for your reign of stupidity to come to a devistating close.

The crowd cheers as Joker finishes his sentence.

Temperedjoker: There's a new team in this company Massivo. One that is more than enough to take on the likes of you and your little buddy Balo. Team Sheridan is on notice as of now. As of this moment I will let you know that Team Sheridan will not last past this season. Soon is the end of your little party Massivo. Count on it.

Joker throws the mic at Massivo and then leaves the stage leaving Massivoe grinning and Chriso with a smile as well.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:28 pm

Mr Massivo stares at the leaving Temperedjoker with anger, building up to rage.

Mr Massivo: I don't talk to Jobbers, Temp Clown. Talk to the management. When you got one of these...

Mr Massivo screams at Temperedjokers back while pating his championship belt.

Mr Massivo: ...then you can talk to me.

Mr Massivos rage is boiling over, as the TemperedJoker just left without even listening his answer.

Mr Massivo: The hells with you, Joker! Next time you turn your back to a champ, you'll see, why I am called the strongest wrestler in the federation.

The crowd boos at mr Massivo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:44 pm

Suddenly the Death Knell sounds and the lights dim.
Massivo turns around to find no Chriso in the ring anymore.
He snorts and turns round into Chriso.
Chriso hoists his belt onto his shoulder and pulls out the same mic.

Chriso: You claim you are the strongest?.......
You may be the strongest MORTAL.......
But My IMMORTAl strength is your weakness.....

Massivo starts talking back.

Chriso: Now a wrestling match will not determine the strongest......
That only shows the strongest will.......
But a weight lifting or arm wrestling contest......
Will proove everything!!!

The Crowd cheer widly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:59 am

Pelin was clapping his hands from the audience, together with crowd.
"Congratulations Chriso! You earn this title with your wrestling in the last few seasons.
And now ...
New champion, new enmities, new contests, but this one sound fun.
Arm wrestling contest!!! We want arm wresting contest!!!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:46 am

Mr Massivo looks at Chriso and turns to see Pelin.

Mr Massivo: Arm wrestling is for children! Theres no way in hells...

The "boo" from the crowd is deafening. Mr Massivo pauses what he is saying for a while.

Mr Massivo: So be it. Even with this childish test of strength, there will be no doubt in ANYONES mind, who is the strongest champion in this federation. I'll tell my manager to set this up...

Mr Massivo points at Chriso.

Mr Massivo: Bring your... arm!

Mr Massivo leaves with the jungle drums playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:39 pm

The wolf howled as Chasm came out onto the ring, interrupting Massivo's exit....

"Now... Wait a minute folks.." he held the mic in his left hand.. looking around..

"Arm wrestling.. MIGHT prove strength.... but honestly.... it's boring as *censor* to watch in a ring... so let's make something ... more interesting...."

he looked between the two.. then to the crowd..

"I suggest... a human sled pull..... Then we can REALLY settle who's stronger..... and I don't mean stench wise.... because... I'm pretty sure.... I know who'd win that...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down