United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFW show guys looking to start a new program?

Go down

UFW show guys looking to start a new program? Empty UFW show guys looking to start a new program?

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:10 am

I'm looking for a guy to start a feud/storyline/program with. If you're interested in making an inventive and imaginative storyline arc, then I'm the one to bounce ideas off of.
Think back-

Dragon VS. Boy Bakla (Finished in Stripping Cage Match)
Dragon VS. Pelin (Ended with a 'Hell in a Stable' match)
Dragon VS. You

Even if I don't win, or I'm not in a title picture, you must admit I'm talked about around the water cooler as if I was the main event. Wait, this is the OOC board. Kafabe is not needed

*Turns off Modern Day Adonis button*

Seriously, I don't want to wonder aimlessly this season. Give me something to do and challenge me Smile

Back to top Go down

UFW show guys looking to start a new program? Empty Re: UFW show guys looking to start a new program?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:46 pm

i wouldnt mind facing off against you but Rey Rey would have to be in the storyline somehow is that cool?

Back to top Go down

UFW show guys looking to start a new program? Empty Re: UFW show guys looking to start a new program?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:41 pm

Chasm's always up for stuff...

*blinks*

Martial Artist VS. Street Fighter..

That would END... badly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:45 pm

Chasm, we just might work well together, but I have an idea that will work well with O'Shea and Rey Rey. Plus, O'Shea chimed in first and Rey Rey has wanted to do something with me for a while. Gonna have to take a raincheck for the following season. Lets do a little bit of long term planning for us, Chasm. PM me your ideas.
O'Shea and Rey Rey, PM me your ideas and I'll send you what I have in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:38 pm

aaronoshea wrote:i wouldnt mind facing off against you but Rey Rey would have to be in the storyline somehow is that cool?

i dont have to be in. do i?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:18 pm

it's really your call here. do you want to help the tag team partner who usually abuses you and stole your girlfriend, or would you like to just get some popcorn, kick back and watch o'shea get beaten half to death?

no need to decide on this now, or spill the beans on the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:57 pm

*blinks* your tag partner did what?...

*goes over in his mind how when he was on hiatus for 2 months from here his partners kept his char alive, his gym alive.. his dog got played... and in general kept stuff going... and managed to get themselves titles and stuff...*

Pelin.. Mojo... I love you guys... *get's all teary eyed*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:59 am

well you dont have to be but it would make sense if you were in it somewhere because we're tag partners, but if you're working a program we can "disband" for this season

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down