United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Conscience...

Go down

Disturbed Conscience... Empty Disturbed Conscience...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:37 am

Knight silently walked down the halls of the Riot! building, his soul still crying out for forgiveness as he pictured in his mind again and again the event that unfolded the other day. His mind flashes back to the sparring session he had and the young developmental talent who had his bright wrestlign career cut off. A tear rolled down his eye... This is now how he pictured the road to a title should be... Rounding a corner Knight sees the familiar form of the man who started the nightmare... Avric! Hoping that Avric has not seen him yet Knight turned around and ran away as fast as he can not caring where his legs took him only that he distances himself from his tormentor until he can figure things out...

Back to top Go down

Disturbed Conscience... Empty Re: Disturbed Conscience...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:39 am

Avric would not allow Knight to have his wish. Though the distance between Knight and Avric would seem to increase, Avric would never allow such a thing to be reality. He was much more, transcending reality itself. The simple movement of taking steps would not bother such a man. Just like in horror films, the killer always catches the prey even if they aren't running. How it occurs is unknown to all but the killer themselves, as how Avric does his stunts is only known by him.

As Knight continues to press forward, his attention would be caught by the lights. Glancing up towards them, an all too familar system would happen as the lights began to flicker. Suddenly the lights behind him would shut off row by row while the others would continue to flash on and off, awaiting their turn. The darkness would keep creeping up on him as he tried to escape being caught within the nothingness, pushing forward all the more as his eyes remain fixed behind himself.

Thump! Not paying attention to where he was going he would find himself crashing into something. Turning his head to look in front of himself, he would see someone dressed up in a black cloak, and only one thought would creep into anyone's mind.

Avric...

The icy blue eyes escaping his hood would stare directly into that of Knight's as he spoke in a calm, yet authoritized tone
, "Now where would it be that you're running off to? You wouldn't be trying to avoid me now would you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:35 am

Knight stammered nervously as he replied to Avric...

Knight: "Nuh-no... O-of course not... Don't be silly... I just forgot I had to... I had to pick up a friend from the airport... I wouldn't avoid you..."

Knight tried his best to hide the fear in his voice, just standing before Avric made his soul sick yet he knew he was inevitably caught in this man's web wether he wants it or not.

Knight: "Oh I want to uh... Wish you good luck on your fight tonight... I doubt you will need it as I am sure you will win the matches..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:01 am

Avric: Of Course I'll win, and you know who is going to be there to cheer me on the whole time, and not off picking up a friend at an airport?

Resting his hand on Knight's shoulder, a grin would come across Avric's face before he would continue in his usual, calm voice.

Avric: That's right, I made sure you have a ringside seat with the announcers, able to call my match and everything. That's how much I care about you, allowing you to have such a great spot. The best part is, I will treat the opponent's in the ring with the same respect you treated that guy in the development team.

Glancing up, Avric would put on an affectionate face, obviously sarcastic, yet almost believable.

Avric: It's a nice commemoration to you and I, to show that our tough training has paid off. As always, I expect that when you have a match, you show your respect back to me by making sure the opponent you face is deeply injured as well. I plan to injure them all of you and it would be very rude if you didn't show the the care back, that would make you be a very bad person. You don't want to be a bad, cold hearted person right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:10 am

Knight swallowed hard avoiding Avric's gaze...

Knight: "O-of course I will be honored to be at ringside tonight... I can um... make arrangements for my friend instead..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:19 am

Avric: Sounds good! Hey, if you get lucky I may try to end one of their careers just for you bud. I expect the same comitment from you though. Anyways, time to get moving.

Turning around, Avric would slowly walk off, no longer looking to see the facial expression Knight may have. Though his own would change directly back into his serious role, looking towards his match with complete focus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum