United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middleweight

Go down

Middleweight Empty Middleweight

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:13 pm

Chasm was teaching a class when he'd overheard the announcement on a TV... Another mass melee... and another chance to test himself.. that was well.. therefore during a break he sat at a computer system for a moment drafting an E-mail to the UFW GM...

To Eunice Winslow,
General Manager
United Front Wrestling

Although currently scheduling constraints prevent me from doing so in person, I would request a chance to compete in the Battle Royale. As one of the few remaining Ex - Middleweight Champions on UFW I'd personally like a second chance at the belt, but more importantly would like an other shot to once again show this company that I am indeed back and not merely a waste of space. Should you require to see me I will be at the St. Francis Shelter for Troubled Kids most of the week.

With thanks,
Chasm

Back to top Go down

Middleweight Empty Re: Middleweight

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:15 pm

the following message was later e-mailed to chasm:

dear chasm,

it is good to see you devoting much time and energy to those less fortunate. please do tell me more about this program you are doing with these children.

i will enter you in the battle royale. take note that this is to win a title shot against the current middleweight champion. the title match will take place at our pay per view at year's end.

hope you do well in the match.

best regards,
eunice winslow
general manager
united front wrestling

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum