United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearts of Gold's Surprise...

Go down

Hearts of Gold's Surprise... Empty Hearts of Gold's Surprise...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Agrojagg and JK Flash step out into the parking lot still congratulating each other on the win when they reach their respective cars and see them in a new shade of graffitti... Upon closer inspection it also seems that all the headlights, tail lights and the side mirrors have been bashed in.. Written in spray paint was the words...

"Your win over us was just plain luck... You better watch you back! -Almighty Evil"

Back to top Go down

Hearts of Gold's Surprise... Empty Re: Hearts of Gold's Surprise...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:12 am

JK Flash: Agro, I think someone is a little upset over the fact that the better team won. We have two options. 1. we go to Bakla and see about getting another match to get revenge in the ring or 2. we go find these guys and make their faces look like that.

JK Flash points at the two disfigured vehicles in front of them and waits for his partners response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:12 am

*Opens his cell phone takes some pictures and dials his insurance company*

Agrojagg: As much as It would satisfy me to come after them, I think we'd be better off humiliating them in the ring again. Just to drive the point home. Till then, We need to get better.

Closes and pockets the phone

Agrojagg: And, we should get to work on that Tag finisher.

Agro glares slightly at the destroyed vehicles, the first sign of anger at the act showing.

Agrojagg: I'll catch you later in the training ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm

JK Flash: You got it. We'll go talk to Bakla and put these guys in their place in the ring. Until then, when does the bus stop tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down