United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone there?

Go down

Anyone there? Empty Anyone there?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:38 pm

*Bam-Bam knocks on door*

Back to top Go down

Anyone there? Empty Re: Anyone there?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Boy Bakla quickly finishes the banana it was savoring, wiping its face with a pink handkerchief it replies...

Boy Bakla: "Come in..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:43 pm

Hearing a loud knock at his door, Avric's eyes would slowly open up after a nice nap. His vision at first would be blury, though his hearing would be all too well as he heard a familar voice speak up, "Come in..." Shaking his head a bit, his eyes would glance towards the source of the voice, and would see Boy Bakla wiping his face. Lost in thoughts, he couldn't put aside the curiosity on why Boy Bakla would be in his room.

Avric: Yeah, come on in..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Boy Bakla looks at Avric...

Boy Bakla: "Um Avric dear, why are you sleeping on my couch? I have a locker room prepared for you, you know... Why don't you head along there? Think of how it would look if all my visitors come in and see a man sleeping in my couch... The implications... The scandal... Mmmm... The scandal... Mmmm..."

Lost is thoughts that even Avric is afraid to peek into, Bakla for a moment got lost in the fantasy of being alone in a room with a mysterious hooded stranger... Alone and together with another man in the room... Undisturbed doing those things you do behind closed doors... Then Bakla snaps back to reality to see Avric exiting and Bam-Bam entering the office...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:08 am

(Your writing is always a pleasure Bakla, can't help but laugh aloud.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Bam-Bam: Well to keep it simple, I want a match with Azagoth to settle things now. I am tired of walkig around with security guards looking out for my safety cause he could burn me. Win or lose i will leave him alone after this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:54 pm

Boy Bakla nods at Bam-Bam...

Boy Bakla: "A match to settle your feud? Well it must be a PPV quality match then... A match that will drive our ratings through the roof... Okay, let's do it... A ring of fire match... You and Azagoth one last time..."

[Ooc: Hehe, thanks Avric, the Bakla character is always fun to rp... Wink]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum