United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chriso pays a visit

Go down

Chriso pays a visit Empty Chriso pays a visit

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Chriso arrives in his hertz at the riot! arena.
He walks in the building and past the GM's door. He stops and walks back to it looking in.
He sees Bakla at the desk and walks in. It looks up

Bakla: Chriso...Glad you could make it. All ready for your first night on the better roster?

Chriso gives Bakla an icy stare.

Chriso: I came to get one thing straight......
while you may control my fate here as long as i hold this......
i do not want to be in this place any longer than nessescary......
i am here for the match....and the match only.......
Once the victim you throw at me is buried.......
i leave and dont come back until some other mortal thinks he can stand up to me........
Got it???!!!???

Chriso leans on the desk clearly angry.
He had to give up a special night to be there tonight.

Back to top Go down

Chriso pays a visit Empty Re: Chriso pays a visit

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:54 am

Dank walks into the office sees Chriso and smiles

Dank: "Welcome to RIOT Chriso how look who finilly got a belt, wow Your a big dead man now yes you are. So i was walking by and heard you dis'n our fine show. Well Chriso I my not be the one your facing tonight but I'll face you for that belt if you got the balls. Its been awhile but i've beaten you before remember."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:43 pm

Bakla looks up at Chriso with indifference...

Boy Bakla: "Chrissy dear, this is nothing personal... You are the champ and that comes with some, shall I say perks and disadvantages... Of course you can vacate the title and hand it to Riot!..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Voice: Or your little stooges can steal that belt as well.

All three men turn and see Temperedjoker standing at the doorway lighting a cigarette and looking back towards Bakla.

Temperedjoker: Seems we have a little problem here Bakla. Seems these little guys that call themselves gods took something that doesn't belong to them.

Joker walks into the office and gives Chriso a nod of acknowledgement. Joker then turns to Dank and gives a snarl. Joker turns his attention back to Bakla sitting at his desk.

Temperedjoker: It seems that your little prohject that was given to you is a little jealous of the UFW gold. They steal the tag titles and now you are talking about Chriso being stripped of his belt as well? Tsk tsk Bakla. What are you becoming before our very eyes. I remember an old Bakla that wouldn't have tolerated any of this. Now I guess power has already begun to corrupt you.

Joker looks up taking a long drag of his cigarette.

Temperedjoker: But this is neither here or there. I want you to give a message to your little wannabe gods. Let them know that when they took those belts, they weren't stealing from Sheridan and his little punks, they weren't even stealing from UFW. They were stealing what is soon to be the rightful property of the Argonauts. Tell your little Riot! rejects that they began a whole new battle when they stole what belongs to Raul Stevens and Temperedjoker.

Temperedjoker puts his cigarette out on Baklas desk grinding the butt into the wood and varnish. He turns to leave but stops at Chriso.

Temperedjoker: Don't forget that I am still coming after that prize soon enough, but for right now... Congrats Chriso. Always good to see a friend succeeding.

Joker gets a sly grin on his face before walking out of the office slamming the door shut while cracking the glass in it.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Boy Bakla scratches its head and peels a banana...

Boy Bakla:
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed... Banana anyone? No? So what else do you want to tell me Chrissy dear? Did I mention you have a match with Avric on the coming PPV? I can almost taste the belt in Riot! hands..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Chriso is suprised by both Joker and Dank's entrances.
He first looks to Dank.

Chriso: Only those who prove themselves worthy......
Hold the thing that shows they are worthy!!!

Chriso looks to the door as Joker exits.
He nods and turns back on Bakla.

Chriso: The only way possible for RIOT! to get this......
is for satan himself to decide that my purpose in this world is over......
and takes my soul down to hell with him.......
And then you can pry it from my cold....dead.....fingers!!!
but as long as im breathing......
and my soul remains......
you have no hope of getting this!!!

Chriso knocks the banana away from Bakla seeing Bakla is more concentrating on t than Chriso.

Chriso: Yes i know i have a match with Avric at the PPV......
And do you really expect this guy to bring you some gold......
I hear SadMan wants this back aswel.......
so you will have to settle who falls to me first.......
with SadMan!!!

Chriso gives a short grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:55 pm

Bakla sits back sucking on the banana before taking a bite...

Boy Bakla: "Your win was a fluke Chrissy dear... On a one on one Sad would probably beat you hands down... Avric has faced Sad and he lost but you... Where his chances for the gold if fighting Sad is at most 10% increased 90%... HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! Of course you can always jump ship... I'm sure I can take good care of you more than that old bag Eunice could..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Chriso goes wide eyed and flips the desk.

Chriso: NEVER......
ask me to join this.....this.....
Hell-hole.....
I cannot stand being here......
UFW is my place.......
Eunice is my GM.......
and if you try and change my mind again......
you will find half of your roster......
unavle to fight!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:23 pm

Bakla chuckles and almost chokes on the banana...

Boy Bakla: "It's your loss Chrissy dear, you don't know what you are missing out on... Now if you are done taking up my time I still have to get a perm and a manicure..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:29 pm

Lets go Chriso!!!!!!!!! I can take you im like a Cockerspaniel on Meth!!!!!!!!!! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:35 pm

Boy Bakla looks at Crenshaw and frowns a bit...

Boy Bakla: "Crenshaw dear, you know it's rude to just come in without knocking... I don't think you are in Chriso's level, and as much as I want someone from our roster to beat Chriso and bring the heavyweight title to Riot!, I am not keen on seeing my wrestlers get destroyed before they even get a chance to spread their wings... Now is there anything I can do for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:45 pm

Crenshaw: Yes... Actually there is, People call me Cocky??? Can you believe it???? But not what im here for... I was wanting to thank you for the awesome match today against Bubba Gump or whoever it is i wrestled, And Avric seem's to have no partner who can keep up with his ability, I am right here!!! I will team with Avric. I talked with him and it's already a plan but i need you to finalize it... Okay? And I guess im.... Sorry, Kinda, I guess... You know for coming in without knockin'... Whatever i HATE apologizing!!!! So yeah me and Avric. Think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:52 pm

Boy Bakla's look turned from annoyed to amused, leaning forward Bakla spoke to Crenshaw, completely ignoring a fuming Chriso standing in the office...

Boy Bakla: "Thank me? You were the one that created that opportunity, you knocked out Poutine and took his place... Good luck with Avric, his last partner is now a paraplegic for life... Hope you last more than one fight... Oh Chriso are you still standing there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:08 am

Crenshaw: Thank you Mrs., I mean Mr., I mean Mrs..... Never mind..... Bakla that's it well My match was just the start of a new legacy. And Avric... Well i won't be as an easy target as Knight, I mean Come On Look at my Ab's, My Biceps, And my Calf Muscles.

*Crenshaw pauses to flex all of his muscles*

Crenshaw: I am the Oklahoma Nightmare and Avric is about to enter the Nightmare with me!!! Now im gonna leave before Chriso Kills me over here. And Your welcome for joining Riot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:12 am

Bakla chuckles as Crenshaw leaves the office...

Boy Bakla:
"Ah yes... Ignorance is bliss... How the young think they have it easy... It will be interesting seeing how he fares with Avric don't you think so Dank? Are you still standing here Chriso? Any longer and you may spout mushrooms... HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:42 am

Dank: " yeah the young, eager for a asskicking man i tell Arvic is no joke. But i cant believe 'Joker man rual for tag partner that scrapping a low barrell, but after me what can ya expect. Chriso good luck against Arvic man you'll needed. and i guess congrats at the title too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down