United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell to Wrestling...

Go down

Farewell to Wrestling... Empty Farewell to Wrestling...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:43 pm

Staring at the doors that once opened to a bright future in wrestling, Knight shed a tear of sorrow but sighed a deep breath of relief.

Knight: "Okay, let's go..."

Knight signalled the caregiver who nodded and turned Knight's wheel chair around and pushed him out of the parking lot to an uncertain future beyond...

Knight: "No regrets..."

The final words that escaped Knight's lips instilled a smile on his lips...

Back to top Go down

Farewell to Wrestling... Empty Re: Farewell to Wrestling...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:57 pm

That was really good!!!!!!! Im not liein' great RP in my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:42 pm

It was a great rp, wasn't it Crenshaw? It is also the end of Knight, he had a valiant fight along side me as an ally, and now he is forever gone.

Oh well, now you're my partner ^.^

Lucky you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:53 pm

No Lucky... YOU Jk yeah lucky me you might help me get up in the fed Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:00 am

[Ooc: Okay guys, please limit the out of character posts in the rp threads...]

Back to top Go down

Farewell to Wrestling... Empty HEY

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:42 am

"hey guys take it easy the funny thing is that i wanna be a big part of this fed to so if we wanna make it to the top we gotta do something about it not just talk, take an example:
I MAKE AN OPEN INVITATIONAL FOR THE NEXT SHOW ,SO SOMEBODY ACCEPT THIS CUZ I WANNA FORCE SOME BODY TO TAP OUT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:58 am

(Buddy.. calm yourself okay mate? You have a match against Sholto already. So instead of looking for a new opponent, write up an rp in the locker room. You don't need to put caps on everything either. Example:

Walking into the locker room, K@n3 couldn't help but grin at the luck of seeing Sholto sitting on a bench, facing the opposite direction. Glancing around, K@n3 would find a steel chair resting against the wall, and the evil thoughts would only choose to follow. Taking a hold of the chair, he would sneak up behind his prey before slamming the chair down on his head, knocking him out with a single blow. Placing the opponent's leg into the chair, K@n3 would stomp down with raw power, looking to not break it, but definitly weaken it for the upcoming match. He knew if it would break, he couldn't fight, and he definitly wanted the fight.

But yeah, something like that you know? Not all capsy, not looking for an opponent, but getting personality out.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down