United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locked Up Again...

Go down

Locked Up Again... Empty Locked Up Again...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:55 am

(continued from here - https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com/riot-parking-lot-f19/zombie-loose-amongst-the-fans-t2487.htm#20075 )

I Zombie is chained up in once again the same cold room. Suddenly the huge steel door opens and Boy Bakla enters. He shakes his head dissapprovingly. I Zombie suddenly wakes up and chuckles.

Back to top Go down

Locked Up Again... Empty Re: Locked Up Again...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:24 am

Bakla waits and turns around...

Boy Bakla: "You know what Zombie dear? Screw this..."

And just like that Bakla unlocks Zombie... Zombie grins ear to partly decomposed ear...

Boy Bakla: "You want to bite people? You want to be hunted down by the authorities? Well it's your choice... It's only a matter of time until you get noticed and then the government will probably take you off our hands and you'll be a lab rat... A decomposing lab rat but a lab rat just the same... Think about it..."

Bakla turns around and exits the door stopping one last time and taking a look at a former ally...

Boy Bakla: "And oh... If you feel hungry, visit the UFW building and feast on their fans... We are trying to gain more fans not lose them... Now dust yourself up and behave... You'll be in a match next week since I am short on talent these days, I may even have to be in the ring again..."

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum