United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New workout option?

Go down

New workout option? Empty New workout option?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:45 pm

Anyone done some research on the workout option now being offered?

Seems awfully expensive... what's your guys take on it?

Back to top Go down

New workout option? Empty Re: New workout option?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:51 pm

well i think is looks a bit like the ADVANCED TECHNIQUES option only gave it a new name and thge otion to chooge using money or exp but if you buyed a trainer doe she trains you over time so the bonus would get in once a week or just only when you buy it
because the health thing is cheaper then in the ADVANCED TECHNIQUES and you get +50 in stead of +20

but it sure cost you alot of Money/EXP so i think it more is a fueuture for the good and rich guys and GM probablly because they earn some nice money aswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:15 pm

GMs don't make much on shows. If we sale 104k worth of seast, I make around 1k for it if. This seems more suited to TP buyers though honestly. Not many of us can afford 20k plus 1k exp for the first level and then probably 30k and 2k exp for the next and so on.

Just another way for them to make more money I guess.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:21 pm

so you have this fed more for the fun then the money so we earn more on it then you do?? while you do way more work with your crew Razz wouldn't dare to forget about you Razz so sort before the PPV Laughing

and you need both to pay money and exp i taught only one of them and you could have choose one

don't think going to use this any time soon need to crick up mine entrace now finally got him to 60 to ageds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:22 pm

like it being explained here it need some really good improvemens before i'am going to use it don't know if anyone here already buyed it and tells something else

Explainesion

your tought about it???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum