United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird.....

Go down

Weird..... Empty Weird.....

Post by Guest Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:57 pm

Listen to this... Me and JK Flash have to much in common when it comes too gimmicks and other stuff...

In KOP my gimmick was a guy who spray painted everything and i had a partner who was with me alot, Sound like someone????

And we would wrestle alot when we were like lvl 4 & 5 and we both had the same gimmicks kinda weird i think

Back to top Go down

Weird..... Empty Re: Weird.....

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:07 pm

The spray painting was really a one time thing. I won't steal it from you, lol. I don't really have much of a gimmick, just some of my personality traits cranked up to about an 11.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Explain your gimmick here JK, then maybe I can help you advance it. I do a lot of rping elsewhere, and I haven't really shown how good I can do ^.^

But I'll gladly help you or anyone else for that matter make a well detailed character.

All you have to do is say what you have thought up so far on your character, and what else you think you may want, I will take it from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:40 pm

Don't worry JK you can have it i have a completely new gimmick now i hated the spray painting thing!!! My boss wanted me to be a gangster but im redneck in real life and i hated it imagine this "I bust a dad gum cap up yo ass" Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down