United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

contract collection :P

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

contract collection :P Empty contract collection :P

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:09 pm

just recieved mine first contract from biggy_D from Pro Wrestling Insanity
Star (4)
3 matches
65% merchandise

pro wrestling leaque

any one got other contracts or more??

Back to top Go down

contract collection :P Empty Re: contract collection :P

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:11 pm

wait i thought you hav a 5 day cool off period after a contract

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:16 pm

that only is if you pay to get realesd and not if you and the gm split up on good terms like we did (Me and TJ) the thing in the contract where you ask for your release and he overs it to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:18 pm

I just did my breach request.. so no contract offers yet... have to see what comes up..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:19 pm

oh okay i havent been released free yet i'm still ufw but are you going to join or waith for the crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:25 pm

i have sended him a message that i first going to look what going to happen here and keep it as a option (since it is off season i don't think he really miss me out or something)

but he didn't send something back yet(sended it 2 minutes ago :D)

so i still can do every thing i want

i'am got online a couple of hours agoso i relaxed from the shock now and did request the breach when tj was online and had a small talk with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:27 pm

what was his next move?
invasion?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:29 pm

you mean TJ next move or something??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:31 pm

what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:36 pm

aaronoshea wrote:what was his next move?
invasion?????

to who was did mean??lol
because i told i talked to TJ i taught it was mean to me but i haven't talked about this with TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:39 pm

From what I understood TJ wasn't planning anything... He's just closing up shop... He doesn't have the time to dedicate to this place anymore.. and felt it best if he released us into more fruitful Federations... it's unfortunate.. but it's for the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:42 pm

well we should realy get him in on this as our team captain for an invasion plus we need some sort of moderator from here like bakla or sad man, because they know everything about this place

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:26 pm

LOL. You guys kill me I swear. As far as an invasion type thing, I have no plans for that. I am planning on taking a few days off from feds all together. I need to recharge my batteries and cool off from all of this. If Biggy D offered you a contract then you should take it. He has good shows and he seems like a good guy as well.

As far as receiving contracts, I've been out of a fed for a few hours and already received my first contract offer. I plan on joining a new fed myself, but not for a few days. This shouldn't be about an invasion storyline or anything. You guys should go out and find the best fit for your character in whatever fed you join. Remember if you are offered a contract to at l;east look over the other feds. Ask to see their forum and look around it. Make sure where ever you go, you have competition that fits you there.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:29 pm

ok boss i got a contract from GD Pato of Southern cross wrestling just 5 minutes after my release and he told me he plans on getting Rey Rey along with me, how did he even know about my tag?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:30 pm

big fan of our fed :D

PS just got mine second one from Stone Cold Gary Barnes gm of NICW leaque international

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 pm

you see its really going to be hard for me to find a fed where i would be a top competitor because i am only level 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:36 pm

But you also have to remember that there are now 3 types of titles go for in a fed. They are for the top guys, middle guys, and lower guys. You can find a spot somewhere that you can compete.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:37 pm

if you keep up with your RP you count good for most gm's and you gain lvl's in time while walking around with the lower guy title

here i started as lvl 5 now i'am lvl 10 and get beaten up by the lvl 11 master each time he thinks i can beat him Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:41 pm

i suppose, this contract i got offered, the gm said all his top rp'ers are level 6 so i could fit in there but i want to wait for rey rey firts see what he's doing

this feels like all of us have been childhood friends and are splitting up for college haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:42 pm

yeah exaly it kinda does only we don't have one big party where we all meet up and drink the night away Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:44 pm

that could be arranged but i live in ireland so all my beer is taken, so its not in my place lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:45 pm

i live in the netherlands we got legal drugs if anyone use it but it is sure it cold as hell so do we have somebody in miami??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:47 pm

perhaps this could also be a option it isn't really a high leaque so we should own the competion but he does want to sign some of us

::Mojo::we now have 5 people who want to stick toghter but the fed closed today so there could want to be alot more when they notice the fed is going to close
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::long named gm::i would be willing to sign a lot of you guys at the minute i could sign 3 or 4 but if some of your guys can wait a week or 2 i could sign a few more
our fed is very high on fans and if i get rid of some of the non roleplayers in the next week or 2 i think nicw could go to the top with ur help

wat do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:01 pm

im for it but i need to think about this contract i got offered, i could be champ and thats not going tto happem often but i am considering staying with you guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Been with most of these guys for over a year.. this is frickin weird...

Mojo tell that fella of yours if he wants I'll sign up with him... I noticed 'ol Tommahawk works in that federation.. could be interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next