United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The memories list

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The memories list Empty The memories list

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:03 am

24/3/08: First UFW show, Chriso and Joker have the very first UFW match, with Joker getting another chair shot onto Chriso
28/3/08: Second show, Rock v Hawk-GM's match, was a great match, not one sided for a second, but had to end in a draw!
31/3/08:3rd Show, Chriso vs Robert Conrey for the UFW championship. A very close match, but temperedjoker distracts Chriso and Conrey finishes Chriso off. As he is celebrating his triumph, the GM comes out and tells Conrey he has not won the title yet, he has 1 more match. The GM never said who he is facing, but its someone who had just signed a contract with the UFW
4/4/08:4th show.Moon Fang becomes the 1st ever UFW international champion. Pelin becomes the first ever UFW middleweight champion and Robert Conrey becomes first ever UFW Heavyweight Champion by count out after The Sad Man left the ring. Then a last man standing grudge match took place between Temperedjoker and Chriso and Temperedjoker won by The Sad Man interfering at the start of the match by setting Chriso alight be dressing up like a druid.
7/4/08:5th show. Saske issued an open challenge, which Cruiserjim accepted and won, becoming the No.1 Contendor for the UFW International Title.
11/4/08:6th Show. Tag teams are made. The most contriversal team is Chriso and The Sad Man, after the Sad man came out in the Temperedjoker vs Robert Conrey match and knocked Conrey off the top rope, when Chriso came out and the four competitors stood tall in the ring, about to brawl when the GM Brendon made the announcement.
14/4/08Cruiserjim defends his No.1 contendorship in a triple threat match agaisnt Insanity and Necro Butcher. Robert Conrey and Pelin, forced to tag together worked great and joined Rock 'n' Hawk in the hunt for the tag team titles!
18/4/08UFW's first ever PPV, Age of Destruction, and who else to mainevent it but the creator of the memories thread, thats right, me, The Destructornator! Now earlier in the night I Zombie defeated The Burslem Bomber via countout to continue his winning streak, next match he faces the UFW Heavyweight champion Robert Conrey. Darkness defeated Cruiserjim for the contendorship for the UFW Intercontinental Championship. The Dank Jokster's (Dank Buddha and Temperedjoker) defeated Chasm and Mojo Jojo to continue to the next round for the tag team titles. And for the mainevent, the two people who have a massive hatred for eachother had to tag against The Brothers Blood (Saske and the Fastest Rising Superstar in the UFW, The Destructornator!) and The Brothers Blood took The Sad Man and Chriso to there limits, but the latter prevailed to go onto the next round.
28/4/08Second season kicks of with The Destructornator making Azagoth tap out!
Chriso and Sad Man took on The Dank Jokersters in the next round of the title tournament.

2/5/08I Zombie faced Robert Conroy but at te end, Joker hit I Zombie with a chair, leading to there street fight!
Rock'n'Hawk beat The Dank Jokersters to be the first ever UFW tag team champions!

5/5/08The Destructornator beat Azagoth for a second time!
Joker dismantled Mojo Jojo in his match, attacking him fater Joker had won.
Dank Buddha beat Chriso after the Sad Man interfered and Dank low blowed Chriso for a win!

9/5/08Darkness becomes the new UFW International Champion after getting attack by Astyor Kroy and Boy Tulog in his match with Moon Fang. he got atacked but then 2 hooded men jumped Moon Fang and Darkness one the match.
Joker faced I Zombie in a street fight, I zombie took 6 Jokers Slams to be beaten, and then after I Zombie lost, he sided with Joker after an all-out brawl between the Twisted Carnival and Sentenial Horde

12/5/08Saske gets sent to the hospital by Joker and I zombie in Saskes match with Tyr Ellis. Sad Man vs Robert Conrey saw another brawl between The Twisted carnival and The Horde, but Conrey helped out Chriso before Sad man broke Chrisos neck
16/5/08Chriso vs Sad Man in a no.1 contendors match saw a double countout, but Chriso getting the better of Sad Man. The Dank Jokersters vs The Brothers of Apocolypse saw an interuption by Joker witch lead The Jokersters to a loss. But Sad Man attacked Chriso and then Joker and Dank joined. They threw Chriso off the ramp, 15ft onto the floor, then Dank used a Senton Bomb off the ramp straight onto Chriso
19/5/08Cruiserjim is in a 3-1 match which is only really 2-1 because darkness never fought. The after the match, he used a submission move on Pigpenn out of anger
The Twisted Carnival announced Chriso was dead, until the lights went out and Chriso's voice boomed over the arena

23/5/08Redemption PPV-I Zombie beat Pelin for the Middleweight title, Darkness regained his title after his re-match with Moon Fang, showing his alliance with The Twisted Carnival. The sad Man defeated Chriso after a grueling match, and Chriso being thrown 15ft onto the floor then being jumped on!
Joker beat Conrey for the UFW Heavyweight Championship
But the stand out of the whole PPV was The Destructornator beating Master H-should have main evented

Last edited by Alexrules01 on Thu May 29, 2008 3:47 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

The memories list Empty Re: The memories list

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:17 am

Alrite, cool
Now if anyone thinks something should be added, please post here and sya what it is. But don't make it stupid like "I fought ........ in a normal 1 on 1 match for nothing, no reason at all" because that will just be a waste of time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:20 am

well what are you looking for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:22 am

Something like : Ending feuds/ title matches/ Winning a tournament. etc etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:24 am

o ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:43 am

ok, have updated the last 3 shows, got a bit lazy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:18 am

this is a neat idea Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:56 am

thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:39 am

Wow man, this pwns lol. Didn't think you were gonna continue it. Good job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:08 am

Ahhh yea, I forgot about it, but I'm gonna try and keep it up to date

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:25 pm

add that the last show of the season crusierjim and darkness fought for the #1 contender spot and Darkness won :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:54 am

oh yea i gotta update, and it wont be that, it will be how much of a great match The Sad Man and Chriso vs the brothers blood was! haha I will add urs aswell.

The list is for wat most important things happen each match, so urs was important

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:27 am

Ok darkness its updated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:41 pm

Cool additions. Get ready to add Rock 'n' Hawk for tag team gold Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:58 pm

You gotta make it to the finals first Rocky. Still gotta go through Conrey/Pelin. Then of course you will have to beat The Dank Jokersters in the finals when we DESTROY Chriso/Sad Man. Ok well maybe not destroy but you get the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:01 pm

The DeadMan will never be destroyed Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:53 pm

Brandon wrote:You gotta make it to the finals first Rocky. Still gotta go through Conrey/Pelin. Then of course you will have to beat The Dank Jokersters in the finals when we DESTROY Chriso/Sad Man. Ok well maybe not destroy but you get the idea.

i think we're drawing names out of a hat for the next round. chriso/sad man could very well be rock/hawk's next opponents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:38 pm

Wooo Kill Rock and Hawk :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:53 pm

In yer dreams suckaz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:55 pm

hehe Razz
Good luck surviving seriously Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:37 pm

ooooo I'm sho shcared. Rock'n'Hawk can whoop your candy asses all over the damn <place of your choice>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:44 pm

YMCA?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 3:48 am

Alrite updated after a long break, found some time to do it, NO MORE EXAMS!! WOOHOO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 4:28 am

huzzah!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 9:20 am

nice ideea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content