United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azagoth meets Old Lady

Go down

Azagoth meets Old Lady Empty Azagoth meets Old Lady

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:01 pm

*Azagoth knocks and enters to the office...

Hail to thee Madam... It was readen on the walls that thou where here, and something about a warm welcome...

Mmmm

So I brought thee six hundred an sixty six black tealight candles, as a gift, to warm and enlight thee as thou wilt, I hope thou like it Mam... Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2

Azagoth gives the lady an square black box with an blood red ribbon on top of it...

But talking about business...

Could be my fault to tell in front of all our people how much interruptions bothers me... may it be....

Could be my fault talk about interfereance and theat someone with it....

Perhaps....

Could it be my own personal mystake to call forth damnation and curses in public against my enemy....

We’ll never know

But the trap was set anyway..... He wants to bring his Destruction on me... But found nothing but eternal damnation!!! Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2

Nine times nine his own anger fell upon himsef!!!!Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2Azagoth meets Old Lady Evil2

I want The Destructornator on the U.F.W.’s Ring on the friday the 25th’s show, I want his Ashes floating in the air......and rip off his soul and put it in the eternal flames of hell...

Wy not this fryday???

HehehehehehAzagoth meets Old Lady Evil2

I want make him suffer first.... I want him feels the demons barking on high for his soul, Fiends wispering death on his neck, I want him feel the fear... feel no safe anytime, anyplace....

Art thou agreeth Old Lady?

Back to top Go down

Azagoth meets Old Lady Empty Re: Azagoth meets Old Lady

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:07 pm

mrs. winslow appears flustered by the large number of candles being offered to her.

"well....thank you, azagoth."

she checks the box before setting it aside. it is a heavy box.

"we'll see what we can do about your request. i can't promise you'll get your match with destructerrier right away, but we'll see if we can accommmodate you on this as soon as we can."

Back to top Go down