United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another show disappointment

Go down

Another show disappointment Empty Another show disappointment

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 3:29 am

Backstage, Master H is walking around looking p***ed, pacing backwards and forwards.

Master H (mumbling): Again not on the card, 2nd show running. Don't know who this GM thinks he is. How can he hold the Master back while his goons run the show?

Master H keeps pacing, and suddenly stops, he begins to walk off with a purpose but is stopped in his tracks by Christian Kane.

Master H: May I help you with something son? The Master is very busy and very p***ed at the establishment.

To be continued by CK

Back to top Go down

Another show disappointment Empty Re: Another show disappointment

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 6:45 am

Christian Kane stares to Master H.

CK: Hey H! Can I ask you that why you are so p***ed? If you are not in the card it's mostly because you think that you are something that you actually aren't, you know that? So please stop complaining!

Christian keeps staring Master.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 12:16 pm

*Azagoth was walking on the locker room area... hears a discussion and when he takes a corner suddenly face Master H and CK and realizes they were the ones having the discussion....

Hi men....

sorry if I interrupt something, but I must take part of this...

As far as i Know... the intrussion of the administration on our carrers is real, and far for over.... And it's not our fault, It's not what we did or what we didn't....

They are grinding us down... that's a fact... they confess about that point... there are democarcy no more in this fed... and I Think that never was in that way... the only difference is that the time has come to take sides.... do you want some administration who takes you just as a pawn on their game???? and forgive me if I say it that raw way... but I'm just using the same words they used to describe their vission about us the wrestlers....

Anyways.... you can like that ... of curse..... sorry... of course i meant...
or you may dislike that....

The thing is... what you go to do about it???

I can offeryou be part of THE HORDE.... and fight back for our rights... for what we deserve... it's a matter of respect.... we must stop thinking about it's bacause of us, stop thinking about we do wrong, the REAL MATTER is the disrespectful behavior of the administration.... disrespecting us as a wrestlers and as beings as well...

Think about it...
together we'll be strong...

.and by the way... never had the chance to say thanks for your help on my match agains The Rock.... So Thanks H

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 1:03 pm

At this point Christian looks confused and shocked. Shocked

CK: I am sorry dude but I have no idea who you are and then you come here middle of my and Master "discussion" and speak about that together we are strong. So what's your point man?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 1:48 pm

Sorry man... I though that anyone down here already know the things happening right now on this federation....

Let me explain you at the easyest way i can find..

mmmm

There are two mayor alliances growing on just right now around here..

The Twisted Carnival: runned by Joker and Brandon, and looking for some recruits... defending their right to do what they will on this fed... and I'm meaning do what they will with us the wrestlers... as a pawns of their masterplan, and...

The Sentinel Horde: runned by Luna, and recruiting too.... who are against that way to see this fed... and we gonna do whatever we cand to stop them...

that's the easyes way i found... I think maybe you where on your locker room, maybe doing some training and anyone bring you the news, or maybe just anyone bring you the news...... but it's time for taking sides man...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 2:43 pm

The Master stares at both the arrogant SOB's.

Master H: Let me make it real simple for the both of you.

(Turns to Christian Kane) I am the future, I am the vision, I will be the shining light of UFW, so I think you need to back up son. I feel I have done enough to deserve a place to compete even if the goons are trying to hold me back. I will find a way, and will not let them hold me back, nor some punk ass like you, telling me Im not who I say I am, I AM THE MASTER.

(Turns to Azagoth) As for this proposition. I will weigh it up and give you an answer in time, but for now the Master is on his own. I shall do as I've always done and get the job done alone, and if that means going through Punks like Christian Kane here, then so be it. I will not be disrespected or punked out by anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Christian looks to Azagoth.

CK: Of course I know all about The Twisted Carnival and The Sentinel Horde but I just wanted to be sure.

Then Christian turns on Master H.

CK: So you think that you are "The Future", well maybe but I am "The Phenomenal One", "Mr. UFW". And if you want to know Master, I hate peoples like you and that's the fact. If you think that you can go through from me... well I say that HAHAHAA... I don't think that you can go through even paper wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 3:06 pm

Master H by now has gone red in the face and is nearly foaming at the mouth in disgust.

Master H: You think I couldn't go through a paper wall. You make me laugh junior, you've only been here 2 minutes but boy you're jokes are laughable. You obviously have not seen the impressive few matches I have put together. I guess you're so self involved you do not study the competition like I do. I am a student of this business and everytime I've been asked to prove I have stepped up the to plate, and Christian Kane, this time will be no different. You want to get in my face then I am ready to go ANY time ANY place. You name it and you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Christian starts smiling.

CK: Can I ask that do you know who you are talking to? I have actually put one federation down on my own so you should think twice who you are messing with. So are you really sure you want to face me any time and any where when I want because it might come big mistake for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 3:39 pm

Master H laughs almost uncontrollably

Master H: If you took down a whole federation on your own, all I can say is they must have been very weak to fall to one man.

I have studied you and yes your reputation preceeds you, but this is the big league and you're about to be put through a real test. As far as me realising what I'm getting myself into, yes I do, and I'll repeat myself as it appears you were hard of hearing the first time, Christian Kane, I will see you ANY time ANY where. I will be the first man to take you to your limits and show you who I am. I AM THE MASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2008 2:15 am

CK: Well if you thin that you can face me any where and any time that is nice to here it. And if you didn't know the fed I put down was bigger than this one so your better watch your words punk!

And by the way I can face you too ANY time and ANY where so the thing is when you want to face me or are you scared?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2008 3:06 am

Master H cuts Christian Kane off before he can continue

Master H: Moi, scared, you'll just see...

Master H walks off pushing past Azagoth in the direction of the GM's office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2008 8:32 am

Christian looks angry and he leaves same way than Master H did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2008 10:47 am

*Azagoth takes a look at the two wrestlers walking away and thinks to hinself loud:

Looks like a feud just has born in front of my eyes...

anyway...

anything comes an goes in this business...

*Azagoth goes away walking slowly in direction of the BOILER ROOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down