United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nursing Injuries (Post 5/16 Show)...

Go down

Nursing Injuries (Post 5/16 Show)... Empty Nursing Injuries (Post 5/16 Show)...

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Boy Bakla entered the locker rooms just as the doctors finished taking a look at Dank. "Oh my, that was one crazy dive you took, you should take care of your body Dank. I mean Chriso did cost you the match, (even after I went to all the trouble putting ants in The Brothers of Apocalypse's pants) but you could have easily climbed down and used a bat on Chriso instead for flying unto him. Lemme look at those wounds." Boy Bakla started checking out the bumps and bruises on Dank's body. "Good thing I brought the BoobooBGone Balm that can help with bruises, let me apply it on you." In a flash and a secret smile, Boy Bakla starts to rub the balm all over Dank's body.

Back to top Go down

Nursing Injuries (Post 5/16 Show)... Empty Re: Nursing Injuries (Post 5/16 Show)...

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 9:30 pm

Dank lets Bakla put the balm on him."Oh thanks Bakla yeah i tweek my neck i think and maybe my upper back my shoulders i barely made the turn when i hit him, man it sounded sick...HEY I SAID MY NECK AND BACK," as Bakla tries going lower then Dank would of expected him of doing "Thats better hey i'm going to hit the tub and soak for awhile k," Dank get up gingerly a slowly limps off towards the tubs. "Thanks for the rub down Bakla your a good friend, oh your were great in your match it looked like you had it lost then all of a sudden you came back whats your insiration? whatever it is it works. later." And Dank leaves.

Back to top Go down

Nursing Injuries (Post 5/16 Show)... Empty Re: Nursing Injuries (Post 5/16 Show)...

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 9:34 pm

Shivers, the good kind went down Boy Bakla's spine as he heard Dank's thanks and compliment. I knew what happened before was a misunderstanding, if only you knew that you are my inspiration Dankykins. Damn that Chriso, pushing my Dankykins this far... Serves him right getting shipped out in an ambulance... Boy Bakla smiled as he silently followed Dank to see if he can get a peek at Dank soaking...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down