United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season End Partaaay!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Season End Partaaay!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Season End Partaaay!!!

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 4:04 pm

"what the.. hell" FunnyboneSA asks Dank "did I fight tonight, man here have a look I recorded the show on to my ipod"

FunnyboneSA hands his ipod over to Dank " yeah, push that button..." Danks stands there and watches the tremendous match between Funnybone and NIGHTRIDER ....
Michelle: "The winner of this match, as a result of a pinfall, FUNNYBOOOOOOOOOOONSAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
George Daniels: And FunnyboneSA earns a hardfought victory over Night Rider!
Johnny Devil: The guy certainly was made to work for it."

" So yeah I fought tonight, pass that back and let me show you why I am upset with bakla"

" here have a look, bakla made a fool of me on his show and left me with...this... green mullet"

" see for yourself" FunnyboneSA says as he hands the ipod back to Dank

"The midgets quickly held down FunnyboneSA as Boy Bakla brought out white screens and surrounded Funnybone and the midgets.

"Okay, those with hair styling implements you have 30 seconds to create a new hairstyle for Funnybone, failure to do so, will mean that you will all be subjected to a makeover by me." Boy Bakla smiled as he hears the scamper of little feet....

"1... 2... 3... 4..." The crowd counted...

As the screen gets lifted and the crowd curiously looks to see the new hair cut they see FunnyboneSA in a green mullet like hair cut with the side of his head shaved but just below his ears running on the side of his face were sideburns. Midgets were scampering out of the ring as Funnybone chases them with a pair of shears until they disappeared through backstage.

"Well that's all the time we have for today. Thank you for watching another exciting episode of Boy Bakla's Makeover Mania."

Boy Bakla bowed as the lights dimmed to the applause and laughter of the crowd."

" So can you see why I am upset with him.. huh?"
" This is a personal quarrel between bakla and myself, and next season I want to face him in the ring so I can get some justice"....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Dank: Really you fought are sure cos i was there i dont remeber you having a match. Funny you want Bakla make a match you insult him again i'll show how high i can be.

Back to top Go down

Season End Partaaay!!! - Page 2 Empty Hey Dank chill

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2008 8:29 am

"hey Dank easy does it, I don't understand why everybody seems to have the need to defend that little sh*t after all the things he does and says about everybody"

"the fact remains that I will have my day with Boy Bakla, and you people cannot always be around to protect him" FunnyboneSA says to Dank while walking away, with his midgets forming a protective circle around him, in case Dank tries anything stupid...

"I wonder what Boy Bakla has over these idiots, to make them so defensive over him, unless... no!... can it be... that Boy Bakla is sleeping with these wrestlers?..."

Last edited by FunnyboneSA on Mon May 26, 2008 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added to piss Dank off :) - for Rp only lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2