United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakla Confronts Dank...

Go down

Bakla Confronts Dank... Empty Bakla Confronts Dank...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:57 pm

Dank was resting up in the locker room when Boy Bakla walked in. "Congratulations on the win Dank." Boy Bakla said to her friend. "I sort of want to ask you something if you don't mind Dank. I want to ask about Kelly Stewart, is there something going on between you and her? She acted funny when you entered the room a while back..." Boy Bakla looked at Dank waiting for an answer...

Back to top Go down

Bakla Confronts Dank... Empty Re: Bakla Confronts Dank...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Dank looks surprized at this then he turns alittle red "Um... well if ya gotta know when i first came to the fed Kelly was lets say friendly to me and then she was friendly towards the next guy and well the guy after that i just thought she was just into wrestlers you know, I mean to each the own and it wasn't like we dated or anything. She a grow girl what she does is her business." Dank stop thinking "Why Bakla do you ask?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:57 pm

"Um... Nothing, I was just um... curious about her reaction when she saw you... Wow, she really jumped from guy to guy huh?" Boy Bakla answered back... This is just great I choose a girl and I get the one that practically fornicated with every other male species in the federation... THE SLUT!!!"

"Well I still need to prepare myself for my upcoming qualifier match this Friday... Plus I need to be prepared for any stunt FunnyboneSA may have planned for me. Lately he has been getting on my nerves with his antics. He even costs us the match against Chriso, I need to end this once and for all..." Boy Bakla said with conviction, not aware at the different way Dank was look at her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down