United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season End Partaaay!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Season End Partaaay!!! Empty Season End Partaaay!!!

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 6:13 am

Thinking of ending the season with a "BANG!!!" , Boy Bakla decides to hold a party for everyone, so early on before anyone entered the locker rooms, Boy Bakla egan the task of sending out invites, calling the caterer for the booze and food and decorating the place. With all invites sent Boy Bakla was determined to have a good party going, hopefully get a special someone drunk and get him to bed... But due to the excitement, Boy Bakla sent invites to ALL the wrestlers with no consideration on how they felt about each other... OH NOES!!! Now as the time of the party grows near, the question is not who will come but who will survive...

After a few hours of waiting the first one to step in through the door was...

Last edited by Boy Bakla on Mon May 19, 2008 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My baby pooped on me...)

Back to top Go down

Season End Partaaay!!! Empty Re: Season End Partaaay!!!

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 7:28 am

Woaaaahhh nice Bakla, I got you invite when you threw it over while I was having a bog.
I like all the bright pink streamers and he uhhh party hats with bunnies and the ummm.... party cups with flowers....
Is there uhh any 'special' ladies coming if you know what I mean....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 10:28 am

The door. opnes and suddenly a man enters...It' saske

Season End Partaaay!!! Sasuke14edited

nice party but were are all the poeple.We must get this party starting....i't was a great season except the part when i went t the hospital but The hell with that...Im back and ready to rumble!Good party Balka u really got stile for partyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 12:29 pm

"party, why if I get my hands on that bakla there will be hell to pay" says FunnyboneSA as he enters wearing a cap to cover his stupid mullet.

"Bakla, next season it is ME vs YOU, so enjoy your party cause there will be no more smiling for you after this" shouts FunnyboneSA as he tips over the table with all the naff cakes and cooldrink piled on it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 8:58 pm

"Oh dear, that just won't do." with ample preparation and expectation that something like this would happen, Boy Bakla has prepared back-up food and drinks... In a flash, Boy Bakla was able to re-set the table and the food and drinks and with friendly persuasion of the custodians able to get them to clean up the mess. And the party continues...

"You are asking about girls? I did invite our beautiful interview staff and announcers..." Boy Bakla said with pursed lips...

As time passed, the locker room got filled but now there is an aura of unease as enemies stare each other down with Boy Bakla trying to desperately save the party by inviting Dank to dance...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 3:29 am

Pelin entered party room and came to Boy Bakla
"Hehey! Nice party here! Say Bakla, at what time is bar fight in your fine establishment."
Pelin laughed at Baklas worried look.
"Just kidding. Just kidding. Wait, here is little something as my contribution for your party."
He gives a crate with paper bag and bouquet on top to Boy Bakla
"Flowers for you, bag of mushrooms for Dank (wink), and a case of good Dalmatian wine for the rest of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 2:42 am

With an impending brawl at hand, specially between the Carnival and the Horde, Boy Bakla thinks quickly to try to diffuse the matter not wanting his party to go down the drain, taking up some pie he goes about and offers it to everyone but as luck would have it he slips and falls and the pie lands on Mrs. Eunice Winslow who just happens to be entering the area to check up on the party. Boy Bakla paled as he saw the old woman flail around blinded by the pie and she crashes into the table of food sending everything raining down on everyone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 10:47 pm

mrs. winslow is sputtering as she is helped to her feet, dripping with pieces of pastry, fruit and drink.

"what. is. going. on. here."

she shoots her question one word at a time like a gun as she glares at the assembled wrestlers, noting how some of them seem to be in the midst of starting a fistfight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 12:35 am

She may be a sweet little old lady, but it was clear that no one wanted to cross Mrs. Eunice Winslow. An uneasy silence resonated through out the locker rooms as no one wanted to make eye contact to a very grumpy old lady who happens to have the power to cancel your contract. Finally Boy Bakla stood up and spoke.

"I'm sorry about this ma'am, I hosted this party to try to have a special occasion where everybody could enjoy the last day of the season. But accidents just kept happening and before we knew it, it was raining food, and everybody became mean, and... and... and..." Boy Bakla started sobbing at the sight of what his beautiful preparations have become.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 6:57 am

mrs. winslow shot boy bakla a look which could have halted a herd of rampaging bulls.

"where. do. you. think. you're. going."

the words come out in a lead-heavy, furious heat, directed at a wrestler quietly trying to sneak away from what appears to be an impending explosion. the wrestler whimpers as mrs. winslow's words root him to the spot.

"so. this. is. your. idea," she says to boy bakla.

"what. will. you. do. about. it," she says, shooting an angry glance at boy bakla, then funnybonesa, then pelin and the rest of the partiers. it is not a question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 7:07 am

"Um well, the party was my idea but the fight was all his..." Boy Bakla pointed hastily hoping to shift the attention to... FunnyboneSA!!! "Oops..." Boy Bakla muttered to a fuming Funnybone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 7:18 am

Woah Woah WOAH... I thought this was suppose to be a party, come on lets celebrate, not fight, because we wouldn't want Mrs. Winslow getting hurt now would we.
And if there was a rumble, you know I would flatten you both out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 7:56 am

Ashamed of his actions, Boy Bakla grabbed Dank's hand and dragged him to the middle of the room. "C'mon Dankykins let's dance the night away... EH?!!!" Only to discover he dragged a beet red FunnyboneSA to the middle of the room... "Oh fecal matter..." Boy Bakla muttered as the room erupted in laughter at a shamed Funnybone...

Back to top Go down

Season End Partaaay!!! Empty boy bakla's party

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 8:44 am

"get your hands off me, you little #$#$#" FunnyboneSA hisses at boy bakla through clenched teeth, as he hears everybody else laughing at him.

One of his midgets caught up in the moment, jumps up and pulls the cap off FunnyboneSA's head to show his green mullet given to him by boy bakla the previous evening, at the sight of this most of the other wrestlers fall down laughing, and mrs. winslow laughs so hard that she pee's all over the fall.

FunnyboneSA looks around and decides to leave before he kills boy bakla, and with great effort refrains from putting boy bakla in a chokehold, shrugs loose from boy bakla's grasp and instead grabs the closest bottle of dalmatian wine and pours it over his head.

As FunnyboneSA walks out he grabs the bag of magic mushrooms on the table and leaves thinking to himself "these will come in handy someday"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 11:11 am

now whta's goign out here...The party just started adn it's alrady over?!Com' on ms.winslove let us do the party.we just ended the 2nd season with a great BAng!soo what do ya say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 12:58 pm

mrs. winslow flatly tells funnybonesa, "you. walk. out. on. me. and. you. can. consider. yourself. unemployed."

ufw's legal counsel then shoots a look at saske. "do. you. see. what. i'm. wearing? it. cost. me. a. lot. of. money. but. now. i. have. pie. all. over. it. and. you. ask. me. to. continue. the. party? what. planet. do. you. come. from?"

she slowly gazes at each wrestler present in the room.

"you're all going to clean up this mess. then you're all going to clean up every room in this building. today the janitors get the day off."

her voice is back to its usual friendly tone. just without the friendliness.

"if you don't want to do this, then i will just bill one of you for the new suit i'll have to buy to replace this one. i'll just pick one of you and dock his pay for the whole month - any one of you. now please get the cleaning gear from ben and start mopping up this place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 1:56 pm

Pelin stepped up to angry legal counsel and with apologetic voice he said
"Ms Winslow, please do no be angry at us.
Boy Bakla organized a party in best intentions to lessen enmity between people. And he was bit nervous about everything. I guess that you know how hard is to be a host to the bunch of wrestlers.
We are all sorry for your dress. I will give check to Boy Bakla so he can go and buy you a new one tomorrow. He will now what to pick."

and then turns to Funnybone and add just for him to hear
"And you..., don't spill the wine in vain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 2:01 pm

TheRockAttitude looks at what's going on and decides to intervene.

TheRockAttitude: What in the...? Eunice? Again? TheRock didn't know you were here, but as the Vice GM of UFW TheRock will have to change that request that you just made. Guys, you can go, now get your rudy poo candy asses out of here before TheRock changes his mind.

TheRockAttitude watches as they all scuttle out of the room.

TheRockAttitude: Now Eunice, TheRock will pay for your suit, damn TheRock will even give the janitors the day off too, but what you never... and TheRock means NEVER! Hassle these superstars like that again, TheRock doesn't care what they think about him, TheRock just knows that these superstars are little bags of gold! And every bag of gold that's kept happy means TheRock get's his nice new home in the hills!

TheRockAttitude then puts his hand in his pocket to pull out his wallet...

Back to top Go down

Season End Partaaay!!! Empty funnybonesa escapes his firing

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 4:28 pm

mrs. winslow flatly tells funnybonesa, "you. walk. out. on. me. and. you. can. consider. yourself. unemployed."
as FunnyboneSA is about to leave he hears mrs. winslow threaten to fire him if he leaves.

"I am so very sorry mrs.winslow" says Funnybone as he starts wiping up the pee puddle on the floor by her feet, "here let me get you something to cover you up with" Funnybone says as he picks up boy bakla's fur coat laying on the chair "here wipe yourself with this"

"and allow me to get you a refill mrs. winslow" Funnybone say's as he quickly fils the bottom of the glass with some powdered magic mushroom before filling it with some wine.

"here you go, and once again I am sorry, but can you see what boy bakla did to my hair at the last show.... it's...it's...green and he gave me a mullet"

FunnyboneSA quickly made his escape before mrs.winslow started giving him a hardtime, as he walked past gorky pelin he muttered back "boy this is not your fight...stay out of it, sorry for messing with your wine...but it was either that or somoan drop boy backla... and this isn't the place."

Last edited by FunnyboneSA on Thu May 22, 2008 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 10:58 pm

"Yes, yes, let us all try and have fun despite our problems with each other." Boy Bakla nervously said aloud. "I can't we all just get along even for one night?" With that Boy Bakla then plays some Cher music on and raises a mic. "Karaoke anyone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 4:32 am

Me cleaning... Cher.....KAREOKE?!?!?! I thought this party was for men!
Rock, I'm taking your advice, I'm out of here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 5:22 am

TheRockAttitude turns red with anger.

TheRockAttitude:
GET OUT OF HERE! Bakla! This was a horrible idea, you call all this stuff a party? By the looks of things TheRock can see you holding too many guys hands...

TheRockAttitude then calms down again.

TheRockAttitude: [/color]Now get out before TheRock calls for his tag team partner to come kick your candy asses out of this tea party...

TheRockAttitude gives Eunice the money and steps out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 6:48 am

~SOB "I don't need this abuse... You'll see, next season when I come back it will be different... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Boy Bakla ran out through the locker room doors sobbing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 11:37 am

as FunnyboneSA was walking down the passage, a crying boy bakla came flying past.

"Hey pansyface, remember next season it's on like.... donkey kong" FunnyboneSA shouts at the fleeing boy bakla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Dank finally show for the party waering sunglasses as his eyes still are burned loks over funnybones and watches Boy Bakla leave.

Dank: He the hell you calling a pansy Funny did you even wrestle tonite you punk.

Dank gets into FB face :Didnt you see what Bakla did out there and you insult him, i dont got to wait til next season man, i cant offically wrestling 2-3 weeks but het that dont s&%t to me man, I see you picking on Bakla again watch your back cos what i did to Chriso will look like a um... pinic yeah thats it a pinic to what i do to you, punk, oh and you lil dwaves dont scare me so whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next