United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit in GM's office

Go down

Visit in GM's office Empty Visit in GM's office

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:53 pm

Christian Kane walks past of GM's office. Then he comes back and knocks on the door.

CK: Anybody there?

Christian waits for answer.

Back to top Go down

Visit in GM's office Empty Re: Visit in GM's office

Post by Admin Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Brandon: It's open. Come in.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:48 pm

Christian steps in to GM's office.

CK: First of all I just want to know what are you going to do with The Destructornator because he is running wild out there. I am honestly tired to beat him because I have now done it twice and he just ain't gona learn anything. And what comes to him he has no rights to interference my and Master's match all the time. And another thing what I want to talk about is our next PPV and the thing what I want is match. I know now that I can't face Master H because he is in battle royal so I just want to know do you got anybody else in your mind how I can fight against?

Christian waits what Brandon answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:56 pm

Master H was walking past when he overhears the conversation in the GM's office and knocks before entering.

Master H: Excuse me for interrupting this little get together. I have a proposal for you both.

I understand I am in the Battle Royal due at the next PPV, but we all know Master H = ratings, so how about this, I could fight in the Battle Royal, or failing that why not have Christian Kane as a wildcard entry?

Master turns to CK.

Master H: I know we both have issues with Destructornator, but as much as I don't like your attitude, I applaud you for keeping my match fair and letting this common enemy ruin my chances of entering the Battle Royal.

Master H turns back to the GM with a glint in his eye.

Master H: What do you say sir? It's got to be a ratings winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:36 am

The Destructornator comes in to talk to the GM when he hears Christian kane and Master H are also in the office. he hears Master H talking and opens the door

Well what do we have here, you two boyfriends now?
"Oh thank you Kaney for playing fair, i think you deserve to be in the battle royal with me so we can get hot and sweaty together"
That can be for after the PPV, but when the GM signed me he knew I WOULD give the ratings the UFW deserve. That's why I main-evented the first ever PPV and in the second, beat you in the ring, 1..2..3 Master H

Both of you, I do respect but I am the Fastest Rising Superstar in the UFW, and and making sure I'm getting myself known.

But I don't see how he can be a 'wildcard' because what, he 'helped' you? He wasn't helping you, he was trying to hurt me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:47 am

Christian looks The Destructornator and Master H and then turns to GM Brandon.

CK: Honestly GM, can you say something before more superstars comes here because this starts to feel little bit awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down