United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horn pays the office a visit

Go down

Horn pays the office a visit Empty Horn pays the office a visit

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:37 pm

"Master" Horn makes his way to the GM's office, by himself. He knocks on the door and is let in.

Horn: You know I don't usually do the talking, Miss Winslow, but now that I'm back, I'm feeling a little.. spry..

And I want to know what we can do to settle this situation with Conrey. He's injured both Cletus and myself, and although we got him back at Divide and Conquer, this definitely isn't done yet..

And if Bakla had something to do with Conrey taking Cletus out of the scramble match, and you know about it.. Make sure to let us know. Cletus might look the other way.. but I won't.

Back to top Go down

Horn pays the office a visit Empty Re: Horn pays the office a visit

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:22 am

the old woman nods attentively to "master" horn's comments.

"yes, this office is looking into conrey's actions as well. riot has denied authorizing conrey to do what he did, but who knows what their intentions are. i don't fully trust boy bakla, and it would not surprise me to see the riot general manager strike some sort of deal with robert conrey."

"as for plans to deal with the rockstar...your tag partner asked me if he can have a match with robert conrey this coming saturday. i have forwarded the request to riot, as compensation for his actions against you, your partner and this organization. i have extended boy bakla and riot considerable courtesy, and to be repaid in this manner is unacceptable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:44 pm

Horn: Thanks Miss Winslow. I'm sure you'd like to settle this as much as I would.

Since Cletus is busy, consider this my official bid to be in the Battle Royale for the middleweight title shot. I'm sure Cletus will be by later to dance with you if you're interested..

Smiling, Horn walks out of the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:17 pm

the old woman nods in response.

"'master' horn enters the battle royale then. should be interesting to see how he does," she says to no one in particular.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down