United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supreme Knight Pays Eunice a Visit

Go down

Supreme Knight Pays Eunice a Visit Empty Supreme Knight Pays Eunice a Visit

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:23 am

:::Supreme Knight walks up to GM Winslow's office and as he prepares to knock he realizes that there isn't a door there. Supreme shakes his head and starts to laugh to himself:::

Eunice looks sternly at her visitor.

Supreme: Sorry. It's just… Your missing door. I would ask what happened to it, but I think we all know what happened to the door. I do say that it really brightens up this shack you call an office.

Supreme clears his throat: Any, I'll get to my point. As you can see my custom made Armani is ruined, thanks to that new wrestler you signed. T-Wizzle, J-Fizzle... I don't expect you to know the quality of a suit like this, nor am I asking you or him to pay for the cleaning. All I ask is that I get 5 minutes alone in the ring with him. :::Pulling out some money:::I'll leave you to think about that, but in the meantime, buy a new door. A glass one will make this office look much better than that old drab door you had before. :::Dropping 2 $100 bills on her desk::: With the way the economy is now here in the US, that should about cover it. Have a good day.

Back to top Go down

Supreme Knight Pays Eunice a Visit Empty Re: Supreme Knight Pays Eunice a Visit

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:18 am

"you know, if you're really concerned about ufw's financial well-being, i would be more than happy to change your contract terms right now so you would all be competing here for free. in fact, i can do that starting at your next match. if you want to wrestle with mr. d-tizzle, that can be arranged."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:43 pm

Supreme Knight: Oh, don't get it twisted. I do believe that's the American saying, right? I don't do ANYTHING for free. But how about this. If you like, take my pay for that night and take Mr. Tizzle's pay and put it in a suitcase and put it high above the ring and let us fight for it. In a ladder match!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:33 pm

the general manager raises an eyebrow at the suggestion.

"i see you want to gamble. all right then. but don't come back here crying if you lose."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:25 am

:::Supreme Knight starts smiling:::

SK: I don't cry when I lose as you know. I may lose, but when the dust is settled who is in worse condition? And between you and me...I love to gamble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down