United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crenshaw Pays A Visit

Go down

Crenshaw Pays A Visit Empty Crenshaw Pays A Visit

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:36 pm

knock knock knock on the door as crenshaw comes in to Boy Bakla's Office

Crenshaw: Hey Boss... One question, You know how im wrestlin' Reveren' Rock... Stone my bad. I thought to my self "Huh the GM is testing me" and i wanna know if your testin' me or not??? I don't mind the challenge... And i don't mind the stronger people because the stronger the guy's i beat, The closer i get to a title match, It's just that i wanted to say..... Thank You for this great opportunity. Wow that was hard to say.

Back to top Go down

Crenshaw Pays A Visit Empty Re: Crenshaw Pays A Visit

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Bakla puts down the magazine it was reading and looks up to Crenshaw...

Boy Bakla: "Every match is a test Crenshaw dear and there are different ways to pass..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:36 pm

Crenshaw look's at Bakla very confusingly

Crenshaw: Different ways to pass huh? Well i'll find out every way to pass and i'll get extra credit!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:18 pm

Bakla smiles a cryptic smile and leans back on its soft cushy pink office chair...

Boy Bakla: "Do what you have to... And if you DO beat the good reverend as promised you can go one on one with me in the ring and IF by any chance you win, I will give you a title shot at the Riot! Wrestling World Title..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Crenshaw look's at Bakla almost like he is in shock

Crenshaw: That's how you treat a True Athlete... No offense Bakla, But I will beat The Stoned Preacher, And then I'll beat you and then I'll Beat Jojo Mojo or... Whoever is the Riot! Champion... Bakla I won't hurt Revern Rock, And I won't hurt you because your my boss and a pretty cool..... Uh.... Person, But when it comes to the Riot World Championship, I will hurt anyone who has that title. See yah later boss and thank yah kindly for the whole beat 2 people and I get a title match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down