United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandons request to Eunice

Go down

Brandons request to Eunice Empty Brandons request to Eunice

Post by Admin Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:23 pm

Brandon is ruffling through all of his paperwork on his desk. He looks through all of his contracts trying to find a single one. He looks over to Ms. Winslow sitting at her desk typing away at her computer.

Brandon: Ms. Winslow. Please explain something to me. First off whhy does TheRockAttitude want this Destiny Wrestling to return? And why can I not find his damn contract in all of this paperwork? It should be right here so I can review it anytime I want.

Ms. Winslow stops typing for a moment and looks at the GM.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Brandons request to Eunice Empty Re: Brandons request to Eunice

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:47 pm

the old woman shrugs.

"destiny wrestling? that was where he and i used to work in, though the company went out of business just before we came aboard united front wrestling. i am not sure what mr. rock's intentions are with destiny wrestling, unless he acquired the rights to the name from the previous owner."

"as for his contract....we should have a copy. we can't be paying him a lot of money if there is no legal contract requiring us to do so. let me see if i can find it elsewhere."

she begins typing on the computer to search through ufw's contract database.

"here we are."

she beckons brandon to her desk, pointing to the rock's contract on her computer monitor.

"here's the terms to his contract, brandon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:23 pm

Brandon looks at the computer monitor with surprise.

Brandon: What the hell is this? This isn't what I signed him for? Who made this one up?

Eunice scrolls down and reveals a shock to Brandon.

Brandon: The board gave him this contract?!?! It's almost like mine exceot for his powers. Why the hell wasn't I notified of this.

Brandon looks over a Eunice.

Brandon: See what you can find out about this. See if you can find out what the powers that be are planning.

Brandon returns to his desk and stares out the window in thought.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down