United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little request

Go down

A little request Empty A little request

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:25 pm

Dante knocks the door and after getting permission to enter he goes near the GM desk and talks

Dante: hello Mister Brandon. Thanks for welcoming me, i hope i can give you many joys. So down the business, because i know i'm not a big and strong superstar so i was thinking if you can give me some matches that puts me in the run for the Number 1 contender for the lowest Championship in this Federation.

Dante waits calmly for the GM's answer

Back to top Go down

A little request Empty Re: A little request

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:39 pm

TheRockAttitude turns his head towards Dante and walks over to him, extends a hand, and welcomes him inside.

TheRockAttitude:
TheRock says that the GM isn't here right now, but since TheRock's the Vice GM, he's gonna take your proposal... and the answer is no... the titles will be decided through tournaments... TheRock knows you wont like this but TheRock likes you, so if you don't win that shiny new belt after the tournaments, TheRock's going to set you up in a few matches to see how you do.

TheRockAttitude then releases Dante's hand and proceeds to stare out of the window once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:43 pm

Thanks for your time Mister TheRock. Don't worry i'll show you that i can mke some "mess" around here. Well i have som business to take care of so with your permission i will leave. Thanks once again

Dante goes towards the door and starts exiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down