United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge request

Go down

Revenge request Empty Revenge request

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:58 am

hello miss i'am looking for Brandon or miss winslow is it possible i can talk with one of them?

sure Mojo you can walk right in

Mojo opens the door and walks over to the chair and leans on it

Hello i have come to speak to both of you about a liitle thing that i'am not so happy with
my last match was a beaty but that stopped when Luciferus and almighty eveil show up
so i would be very clad if i could tell Luciferus that i'am not happy about what he did in my match
on my style in a wrestling ring so i hope you give me a green light to make him suffer

Back to top Go down

Revenge request Empty Re: Revenge request

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:32 pm

united front wrestling's chief legal counsel responds.

"hello mojo jojo. i believe edzcan was here earlier asking for a match against one of the union of decay. given your mutual interests in luciferus and almighty evil, i think we can make it a tag match between you and edzcan vs the union of decay for this friday."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:35 pm

Mojo looks around and now going to sit on the chair

yes we aloso tought about that but.

I only want to take on Luciferus because he started to trouble with me not almighty evil and Edzcan is still thinking he can beat them both by his own So that is also a small problem
So i would really be clad if i'm one on one with Luciferus to teach him to not mess up my matches like he did

Mojo looking to miss Winslow
but if you make Edzcan think others and let him tag up with me that could be also a great match and then i still get my hands on Luciferus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 pm

the old woman considers mojo jojo's response.

"i'll see what we can do then. can't guarantee anything, but i'll see what we can do to accommodate your request. is that all?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:22 pm

When Edzcan's trainer Ping Romero (now recovered from a shock) heard the Mojo Jojo was in the GM Office, he decided to pay another visit to air out his brilliant plan.

Ping Romero: "Excuse me but I have a brilliant proposal for my trainee and Mojo Jojo. Right now, he still falters if he would have a tag-team partner because of his lone wolf attitude. How about we'll let them first have their individual matches for the next show. Whatever transpires in the next show, this will be the basis of their future tag-team partnership. Got to think of it. Wouldn't it be a dramatic start if after their individual matches in the show, they would formally become tag-partners."

Then he gives the GM his signature Frog Smile hoping to convince her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:16 pm

mrs. winslow eyes the new visitor skeptically.

"we'll keep that under advisement. that's all i will say about this for now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:20 am

Thank you miss winslow i have very much fate that you make the best choice there is
of you all can excus me i will continue my training

Now Mojo walks out of the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down