United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Bakla's request...

Go down

Boy Bakla's request... Empty Boy Bakla's request...

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 8:50 pm

Boy Bakla knocks upon the door of Eunice Winslow's office. "Excuse me, Mrs. Winslow?"

Last edited by Boy Bakla on Mon May 05, 2008 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Boy Bakla's request... Empty Re: Boy Bakla's request...

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 10:23 pm

Brandon: The door is open. My buisness associate Mrs. Winslow is not in. What can I do for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 10:38 pm

It was a shame Boy Bakla's sights was already on another, Mrs. Winslow's business associate ain't bad either, but Boy Bakla doesn't multi task.
"Good day sir, I was wondering if I could get a reserved ring-side seat for Dank Buddha for my first match. Ms. Winslow I think mentioned to me I was to fight a certain Kantot-Terrorist. Since Dank is my um... special friend, I want him to be present at my debut fight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 11:00 pm

"oh, hi there," mrs. winslow greeted the wrestler as she arrived at the general manager's office.

"i overheard you asking for me. what can we do for you?"

boy bakla repeats his request to mrs. winslow. eunice exchanges a look with brandon.

"well, we'll have to see if kantot-terrorist is available. we can't guarantee right away who you will be wrestling for your debut match, but i think we can secure a ringside seat for dank buddha. you do have to understand however that you'll have to purchase a ticket for buddha to use that seat."

Last edited by Eunice Winslow on Mon May 05, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 11:03 pm

"Oh that's not a problem, I will purchase a ticket right away. Thanks for your help ma'am" Boy Bakla enthusiastically said as he rushed out to buy a ring-side ticket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down