United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rockstar meets The Sad Man

Go down

The Rockstar meets The Sad Man Empty The Rockstar meets The Sad Man

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:46 am

In the evening, the Sad Man is going to his car in the parking lot when he sees someone that would have never expected, waiting for him

Robert Conrey: "Hey, Sad Man, how is going?"

And even before Sad Man can reply, Conrey speaks again

Robert Conrey: "I seen the last show, the Twisted Carnival is getting pretty annoying, don't they? I know we never had real business together and I'm not here for an alliance, but for a deal. I have my business with Joker, you have your business with Dank and Joker..."

Robert looks to the mohawked man

Robert Conrey: "So, let's stick our ways toward our goal but... what do you say about a "You watch my back, I watch your back"? If the 'we are more violent than ever' guys wants to try something funny again, they have to face two menaces"

Back to top Go down

The Rockstar meets The Sad Man Empty Re: The Rockstar meets The Sad Man

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:36 pm

the sad man stares at the rockstar.

"i never 'ad much problems wit' ya. you was a job. but ya offerin' mutual benefit? we splittin' joker 'tween us ya says?"

he makes no effort to hide his skepticism.

"us backin' each other sounds good. the part 'bout splittin' joker....not so much mates. you sounds on the ups and ups. but ya also be the bloke wit' two title shots. i reckons the locker room be lookin' at ya everydays and wonderin' why ya gots so many chances at the belts."

he crosses his arms across his chest.

"i gots no problems wit' you and yer title shots. if ya wants a team-up fer the carny bastards, then maybe ya ain't such a bad bloke. but ya won' see me givin' ya a hand if some mook fights ya fer yer title oppertunities."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:18 pm

Robert shrug his shoulders and looks to Sad Man

Robert Conrey: "Oh well, a title loss and a battle royal win, all perfectly clear why I've two chances... if I use them for just one title of course, but has you said, that's not the point, the point is the Carnival..."

He looks around and then to Sad Man

Robert Conrey: "I have no problem on what you say, I can handle myself my title matches, I know my enemies... old and undeadly new..."

He extend the hand to Sad Man

Robert Conrey: "But for the Carnival, it will be good to cover each other back... I'm in for that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:16 pm

the sad man takes a long look at the hand offered to him.

he returns his gaze to robert conrey.

"we 'ave an accord."

he accepts the handshake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:24 pm

Just then a loud hiss is heard as both Conrey and Sad Man see Boy Bakla with a can of PINK! spray paint in each hand vandalizing Totca's newly repaired Ferrari. "Take that!!!" Boy Bakla said to the Ferrari as he finished up. Turning around he sees The Sad Man.

"Sad! You're out of the hospital..." Boy Bakla said after noticing its friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down