United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with the Rockstar after the gym

Go down

Interview with the Rockstar after the gym Empty Interview with the Rockstar after the gym

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:26 am

Kelly Stewart reaches Robert Conrey who is exiting the gym in training attire and while he is cleaning himself with a towel

Kelly:
"Good day Robert, may I have a minute of your time?"

Robert: "Sure, go ahead"

Kelly: "Ok, before starting with the true interview, a little curiosity since we caught you after your training. How is going the training and you are focusing on something in particular?"

Robert: "Oh, actually yes, I'm changing my training style... I still point on a nice endurance on the ring, no wrestler wins a match if he gets tired too soon, but I'm getting an eye to the pain endurance. Seeing my video of the PayPerView, I seen I suffered too much Joker's blows. I need to be hard as a rock, and I will be..."

Kelly: "Thanks for the explanation and.... any new move in your repertory?"

Robert: "You and the fans know I'm a real fan of the late Eddie Guerrero, so after the Gory bomb, I'm trying to improve now... the Gory Special, and must say I'm pretty satisfied. I'll tell that in the upcoming weeks, I'll try to improve the Detroit DeathLock too, but this is a secret"

Robert winks to the camera

Kelly:
"Thanks you a lot for those informations, I'm sure the fans will appreciate that. Now, for the interview, I have to ask you. You have a rematch clause for the World Heavyweight Championship against Joker, when you think you will call that clause?"

Robert: "I'm not in an hurry Kelly, I'm studying Joker. He surprised me at the Pay Per View, so I think the best thing I can do is to fight him outside the title contest, like in the tag team match me and Moon Fang had against him and Darkness. Then I want to see if he will keep going on with the "clean" attitude or if it was just a mere spark of the old Joker"

Kelly: "Do you think there is a chance of Redemption for him?"

Robert: "I honestly don't know Kelly, but I really hope so. Both ways, he is holding something that I want, so good ol' Joker, or this wicked Joker, is no difference, I'll fight, and I'll take back what's mine"

Kelly: "Thanks you for your time Robert"

Robert: "Again, it was a pleasure!"

Robert does the "rocking" gesture toward the camera before walking away

Back to top Go down