United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Interview with The Destructornator!

Go down

Another Interview with The Destructornator! Empty Another Interview with The Destructornator!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:38 pm

OOC: I found the name of the interviewees. Just pretend this interviewer has done it all the time, if any1 bothers to read it Smile

Jess lopez: Hi UFW fans, I am waiting for The Destructornator to stop pumping his enormous, sexy abs and come out of the gym.
Wait! I think someone is coming!

A few ugly wrestlers pile out and walk in the opposite direction

jess Lopez: Oh, no it's not The...

Then The Destrutornator comes out and sees Jess looking his way and she smiles at him. he smiles back and walks over

Jess lopez: Hi Alex, I see you finished training for today?

I may do some later, Chasm's in there at the moment and after finiding that camera in the shower, I don't feel comfortable being around him while I work out.

Well who wouldn't want to watch you work out?

Oh no-one, everyone would want to see me stretching it out, lifting weights and so on... maybe you cared to join me one time in my midnight training sessions?

Jess blushes and looks away for a moment, then looks back at The Destructornator

That would be heav... well yea maybe, sometime
Anyway, yo have a very important match tonight against the pyromaniac, AZAGOTH, what are your thoughts?

My thoughts? Well to go out there an win hehehehe. But with all jokes aside, Azagoth has had his ego blown out of proportion with that fluke win over The Rock.
But he has NEVER faced the Fastest Rising Superstar in the UFW and will get the shock of his life when I put his Lights Out tonight!

You seem really confident?

Why shouldn't I? The only way he will beat me is if he burns me, and I can counter that aswell. He has no-way to finish me off!

Well I hope you win tonight, I'll be going for you!

Thanks Jess, I will win tonght, and you can interview my win!

That would be awesome, well see you in the ring!

Yea seeya

They smile at eachother and walk off

Back to top Go down

Another Interview with The Destructornator! Empty Re: Another Interview with The Destructornator!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:56 am

The Destructornator walks into the back, celebrating his win against Azagoth when Jess Lopez comes to interview him after is win

Jess: Alex, a quick word, when I interviewed you before the match, and you did what you said you were going to do, and go out there and win

Yes I did, I knew I would win and that's exactly what I did.
Now Azagoth can say he was screwed, and he never tapped and Michelle felt sorry for him and announced he was the winner
But the fact is, I won, you did tap, you just can't admit defeat!

So after this, what is next for The Destructornator?

Well I don't know, the little party of Cruiserjim, Darkness, Saske and Moon Fang looks good to stir up and take the title from all of them, cause that's what there all feuding about
I have no beef with anyone apart from Azagoth trying to burn me.
But what is next for me right now is I'm going to get a beer, you wanna join me? Maybe we coukd get something to eat?

Umm well I've got nothing else to do, ok lets go

Jess smiles and they both walk to The Destructornators car

Back to top Go down