United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Destructornator's interview

Go down

The Destructornator's interview Empty The Destructornator's interview

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 3:35 am

We see Jess Lopez standing with a mic in hand and she starts to speak

Hello everyone, I'm here to interview the guy who single-handily defeated Azagoth last week, The Fastest Rising Superstar in the UFW, one of the nicest and colest guys ever, The Destructornator!!

The Destructornator appears, towering over Jess and starts to speak

Hello Jess, yes I did defeat Azagoth last week!

yes, it was a great match but the better man won
Anyway Azagoth had a cry and said he wanted a re-match, because he was announced the winner, but it was clearly you!
And you accepted it, why?

Why? Hahaha, its simple, I like beating people! And if Azagoth wants to be beaten again that's fine with me! And I don't think Brandon minds, cause he hates Azagoth and would LOVE to see me beat him again!

I think we all would like to see that again!
We havn't seen Azagoth really this week, and we know he has made an alliance with I Zombie, does that bother you?

Well he might be planning something-probably burning something, but the alliance with Zombie? I have nothing against Zombie, and I don't see why he would have anything against me or any reason to interfere in my match

Well good luck later on, I will be waiting to interview your win afterwards!

yea thanks, you better be here when I walk out, because the match won't be long. Hahaha seeya Jess!

The Destructornator walks to the locker room

Well there you have it, a confident Destructornator tonight going into his match against Azagoth!

OOC: If you guys havnt realised, i was thinking of making a relationship angle with her, because The Destructornator has never been in a relationship but has been waiting for one to arise!

Back to top Go down

The Destructornator's interview Empty Re: The Destructornator's interview

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 4:16 am

Pelin was just going to the forest for his finishing exercises when he stumbled on the Destructo on his interview. He watched him and Jess, more interested in their body language than in to usual boasting during that kind of sending messages.
When they ended, with small smile he commented in half voice:

"So that's what is happening! Destructo, you dog ..., not before the match."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 7:05 am

As The Destructornator walks pass Pelin and hears his comment, he turns to Pelin, kinda blushed around the cheeks

Hey what you talking about, theres uhh.... noth.. uhhh me and her uhhmm are just friends!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 8:21 am

The destructornator walks into the back after his win and sees Jess conforting Kelly after what Tommahawk did to her earlier

Hey there ladies, you ok Kelly?

Kelly nods then gets up and says

Well uhmm... I'll see you later Jess, I'll leave you two alone

Kelly walks down the hall and turns the corner

So.. anyway, Here i am with The Destructornator who just had ANOTHER magnificent win against Azagoth, the re-match was a replay- another win for you![/violet]

[color=red]Yes thats right Jess, another win for The fastest Rising Superstar in the UFW!

You had some strong words before your match, you said that after you won your match, you would be going fot the UFW united championship, do you think you could defeat either Darkness or Moon Fang?

Well I lost against Moon Fang in a qualifying match for the title, which I dominated the match just come up short right at the end, and I have gotten a lot better since last time! And Darkness... I have never faced him and it should be a good match, if he doesn't use that mist.. I don't see the problem, it's just condesned water, I'd just walk through it.

Anyway thats my next step, just to let you both know, and I hope to get a shot!
But now I'm celebrating my win down at the pub, problem is theres no-one to celebrate with, you wanna come?

Yea ok, I'm done for tonight, you don't mind if Kelly tags along after what sees gone through today?

Na i don't mind, she can come, and I heard Chriso is defending her, so sh won't be upset for long

Both of them start to walk away, looking for Kelly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down