United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totca's Interview...

Go down

Totca's Interview... Empty Totca's Interview...

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:55 am

Kelly Stewart slowly enters the locker room and finds Totca waiting for the appointed interview, nervous since it's the first time she interviewed someone again ever since she lost her hair, Kelly slowly approached Totca.

"Hi, I'm Kelly." She said nervously hoping Totca wouldn't laugh at her baldness. "You must be Totca, I'm here to interview you. Boy Bakla said she scheduled this with you."

Unbeknownst to Kelly Boy Bakla hid in the shadows hoping this step can make Kelly get her confidence back as a backstage interviewer.

Back to top Go down

Totca's Interview... Empty Re: Totca's Interview...

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:06 am

Totca looks across from his chair, and extends his right leg to push the other chair towards Kelly, he smiles, partly a smirk at Kellys' baldness, and partly to try and put Kelly at ease, he motions for her to take a seat.

Totca : "Boy Bakla tells me you have some questions for me, the whole world has questions for Totca, but some of them even Totca seeks answers for.................. so what is it I can help you with today"?

He looks quizzically at Kelly, waiting for the first question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Kelly cleared her throat silently as she asked her first question. "Well Totca, our fans would like to know what brings you here to UWF and what can you bring to UWF? What is your motivation?" Kelly pointed the mic at Totca, all the while trying to figure out where she has seen him before.

Boy Bakla breathed a sigh of relief from the shadows, now certain that Kelly has got her groove back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:17 pm

Totca shuffles forward to the edge of his seat, and raises his eyebrows at Kelly.

Totca: "I come here to make my name, my own name, to settle old scores if you will, to lay to rest past ghosts, to find answers, but mostly I come because I miss the thrill of the fight. For 6 long years I have sat on the outside looking in, looking in on a world I once held the key to"

His body language changes, his eyes widen, his body stiffens as he sits upright, his shoulders tense, and his face becomes expressionless, as if etched in stone, he brushes the long black fringe to one side, before proclaiming "Now is the time for justice, for old debts to be paid, Totca has come to claim penance"

He relaxes back in his chair, and visibly his body loosens again, whatever was held within the last thought processes had obviously touched a nerve, his voice softens, but remains constant and without wavering.

Totca: "You ask Totca what he brings to UFW? He brings the promise of a legend that should have been, why don't you bring me one of your so called wrestlers to demonstrate on"?

He pauses for a few seconds, before his eyes light up, and the grin finally returns to his face."I hear talk of .............................. darkness around here. Why don't you bring me darkness?"

Totca pauses, and breaks his look at Kelly for the first time since the interview started, the thought of the fighting starting obviously bringing him pleasure, "Darkness, why don't we have a little dance, UWF style dancing, you and The One They Call Totca.....................and a whole world of hurt"

Totca looks back to Kelly, "Anything else you need to know"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:33 pm

Kelly stared at Totca mesmerized by his artful oration yet something ih the back of her mind about her guest nagged Kelly. "Um excuse me, this may seem rude, but I get the feeling I've met you somewhere before." Kelly asked impulsively.

Back in the shadows Boy Bakla heard Kelly's question which piqued her curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:20 pm

"Met? My dear Kelly, our paths have not crossed per se to my knowledge, but I share a common ground with each and every star in this company", Totcas eyes fixed as he started to stretch each finger individually and nervously, he shuffles closer to Kelly and the volume of his usually confident voice lowers to an almost inaudible tone, his eyes flit around the room constantly checking that there is no-one else present as he starts to tell his story, "I am The One They Call Avengeance, also known as Totca, I have spent my life in these kind of places, the clubs, the sports halls, to the great venues of the world, my face should be familiar to everyone who has ever set foot in a wrestling arena, if it wasn't for................"
He stops and swallows hard, struggling to contain his emotions, he sits in silence for a minute or two, his mouth guarded by his hands as if to stop the words coming out, knowing that mention of his story will only bring the memories flooding back. After a short while, Totca manages to compose himself again.
"Cad, Cad Dashing, you remember Cad Dashing right?" he looks at Kelly for some confirmation, but carries on regardless before he can tell whether the name means anything to her or not, "I am Cad Dashings' son, the former wrestler, the man who literally gave his life to wrestling, the man whos' life is owed to me. By wrestling"

The voice of George Daniels intercepts the silence : "Oh my God, Cad Dashing, the journeyman pro from IWW? I don't get it, why is Totca here, if he holds the wrestling profession to blame in any way for the tragedy that befell his father, why isn't he taking issue with the IWW?"

Johnny Devil : "Maybe he got confused, maybe he's not so bright, if he's come here looking for trouble he can't be so bright if you ask me, maybe the IWW thought it was a family trait, and couldn't handle a repeat of those events?"

Totca looks up, his eyes welling up : "Thanks Kelly, interview times over", he gets up from his seat, and walks out the room, still visibly with rage, anger and a whole world of hurt burning inside him.

George Daniels closes the segment : "For those of you whose memories don't go back far enough, Dashing used to wrestle as a jobber in the International Wrestling World, he passed away about 6 years ago, amid rumours of being overworked, to the point of alcohol dependency, by the company, the IWW fell away shortly after, to small time local wrestling shows due to financial difficulties arising from trying to insure its stars after what happened to Dashing, well thats answered a few questions, but why the UFW"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down