United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Interview with The Destructornator!

Go down

Another Interview with The Destructornator! Empty Another Interview with The Destructornator!

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 8:08 am

The cameras are walking into the locker room, where The Destructornator is sat, listening to his favourite Linkin Park tunes drinking his coke.
Jess Lopez walks in behind the camera crew and asks if The Destructornator would have an interview, he nodded and stood up, towering over Jess, while cracking his neck.

Here I am once again, with the Fastest Rising Superstar in the UFW, THE DESTRUCTORNATOR. So Alex, how do you feel, second UFW PPV, second appearnce, against Master H, after last friday facing a rival of his, Christian Kane?

Well I feel alrite, last week i got a bit over-excited and forgot that Christian Kane, is a great wrestler, and probably a bit superior to me, so I was blinded and lost.
Tonight, I'm trying to leave my emotions out and stay focused! Master H once again, is a superior wrestler and I would expect to lose, but I will put on a great show!

So what does next season hold for The Destructornator?

Well Jess, I am not exactly sure. But tonight, i have a couple of things to say, so everyone better watch so they don't miss out, it might be about them!

Back to top Go down

Another Interview with The Destructornator! Empty Re: Another Interview with The Destructornator!

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 11:13 pm

The Destructornator is walking back ino the locker room, after a tough fight with Master H, but has a smile on his face
After Jess was finished interviewing another wrestler, she sees The Destructornator walk back in and gestures him over

Alex.. You WON! You must be feeling great at the moment

I'm feeling estatic! I knew could pull out a win if I tried, and I did.

When did you feel you had the match won?

Well once the ref slapped his hand down for the three count. haha. Actually I felt pretty good after I split his head open with my new, famous Alexrules DDT! And then left his legs in agony afte applying my argentine leg lock, I knew he coudn't mount much of an offence after that!

So next season, you are going to tell the world who is better out of Master H and Christian Kane?

Yes, And I have come to my conclusion, they will have to wait, just like everyone else, to hear what I think, and me beating Master h and losing to CK doesn't affect my decision.

And alos you issued a challenge to Rex Havok, do you think he will accpet?

Well if he wants something to brag about, beating me would be bragging quality, not some nobody who he beat and we will never hear of again. I'm fighting for all the guys who he thinks he can step on, so Rex, if you were to busy wiping all the crap that comes from your mouth, from around your lips, and didn't see earlier, you better not miss this, or I will have to show you I want to fight another way!

Well there you have it, a happy, confident, Destrutornator!

Back to top Go down

Another Interview with The Destructornator! Empty Re: Another Interview with The Destructornator!

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 8:08 am

Pelin waited till Destructornator finished his interview, and then approach him
"Congratulations Destructo! Good moves and a great match! Plus I won a bet on you, so if you wont be sleeping when you finish your own celebration
Pelin winked in Jess way
"you can find me in a pub across the street."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 8:59 am

The Destrucotrntaor sees Pelin wink at Jess, shoves his left shoulder and says

HEY! C'mon I'll come with you, shes not finished work yet
Anyway bad luck on losing to Zombie after you pinned Saske instead!
I was looking forward to Pelin vs Destructornator for the Middleweight championship! An epic bout that may quite possibly never be.
Anyways losers get the first rounds!

The Destructornator raps his arm around Pelin's shoulders, and pulls him forward signalling to walk, while chuckling at his last remark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 11:30 am

Pelin walks with Destructornator with resignation
"Yup. I am paying up to the midnight, and you are paying later.
We will think how to write down epic story, one way or the other."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 11:31 am

To right Pelin, oh and I uhhh have to leave by 12 becuse ummm my dog gets lonely... so thanks for buyig for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 11:47 am

"Yeah right. Cheap Crocodile Dundee.
I'll pay anyway, but if you cal her dog one more time, I'll show you for what am I using Dalmatian stretch move."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down